ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E90
will be on later for a wee game or two.

on derail at back of map behind c, ie right at back I have seen people on roof up there, how is this done? also seen people waw style floating up in sky...c**ts

Theres a elevator on that big warehouse at the back,, seen that too, guy was on my team, i just kept shooting to bring everyone from the other team in LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
will be on later for a wee game or two.

on derail at back of map behind c, ie right at back I have seen people on roof up there, how is this done? also seen people waw style floating up in sky...c**ts

i'de like to know how you get on the roof too, awsome there if you got a sniper rifle and a tac and one man army

i'll be on later too

Petrol Blue 182.
hahaha i was asking luke, hadnt seen the other page (was on fone internet) ill add you, dont expect me to be anygood tho!

Clio 1.2 16v
Elavators - piss funny but so annoying after trying for 10 mins to get it to work you get shot down straight away lol on derail you gan get right up into the mountains for some sweet sniping spots

Bus w**ker
Elavators - piss funny but so annoying after trying for 10 mins to get it to work you get shot down straight away lol on derail you gan get right up into the mountains for some sweet sniping spots
Yeah sweeeeeeeet...if you're a cheating douche. :nono:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Having bought this game for my xBox last week, I cannot describe how annoying it is to try and level up, now that everyone else is at Prestige level...I switched from PS3 to xBox as my mates all play it on the 360, and I reckon I get about 15 seconds of play time before some arse with fully equipped weapons and extras blows my nuts off :(

Clio 1.2 16v
yeah true i used them once when i unlocked them, teamed them up with danger close but then never used them since, way too easy to get kills

Il add you when i get back Geddes my addy is dredz08 il be on after work bout 11ish hopefully

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got nee luck at all, allways get hit by air strikes and that it boils my peee. managed to get 7-0 and the harrier didnt get anything killed 1 person a person called in a air strike got killed of it and i finished for 12-9,

on the prev game i was on favela got my pred no probs then my harrier and then my gunner reached 18-0 and last minute of the game this camping tw@t in the bushes waiting for someone to come through bam dead so i went back not far away but still camping i got him.

that's what i've been doing is circuling round the map and not going in the middle i cant believe how many 3-1, 4-1 and 5-1 kill death ratios i have since been doing this

Clio 1.2 16v
My problem is i die too much! great at getting kills but always get noob tubed or knifed from the other side of the map by a commando prick, and when you do try and find a decent spot to use ur chopper gunner theres always someone there just waiting for you with a spas aaarrrggghhh...

still trying to get a nuke but i go all wobbly around the 20 kill mark lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
honest to god when i see an enemy press the button to knife and i get knifed instead, honest to god every f@cken time, allot of the time i seem to die is round about 5-6 area and i get peeed of ready to get my harrier up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you still gonna be on in an hour? itching to finish so i can get on! lol

i was playing with ally for a couple, i wasnt well had another bad chest pain 2 days ago, spent all day yesterday in bed recovering. still tired so im off now. be on tomorrow though. send me your psn i'll add you.

be on during the day for a few though.

at the minute im blue and red tiger on pretty much on all assult rifles and not too sure to concentrate to get fall for them or go onto the sub and light machine guns and do the challanges for them i know im going to not as good on those as i've havnt done much on them.

had a quick go on the HBAR early on with out the grip couldnt shoot for sh@t been about 4 prestiges since i used it but come on, i did so much better on the other light ones to start of with that M240 iirc is awsome i'd like to get fall for that beast

Playing hardcore HQ just now..

Just rage quit with the amount of grenade launchers flying..

Boy does it feel good to cut off your internet when you are host and know they will all be booted out of the lobby! :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i never been on that one on this one, i pretty much allways go on TDM if im in with you lot i go in the odd DOMI, which i need to home my skills on. i feel more comftable on TDM it's like second nature lol, i very rarly equip noobs i dont need them, noob tubes is for a quick easy kill no skill, you get better as a player not needing them.

just seen this video, it's awsome how he moves round the map and all the kills look so easy

E90
Its an absolute faggots choice.

I do however have a "stabbing profile" I'll start a game in my prefered class, if i get stabbed more than once by some c**t running that set up, I put it on and dish out some payback.

I dropped my kill streaks, back to UAV, care and Predator last night, was turning into a fecking coward trying to go the 5-7-11 route lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
killed myself with my own stinger trying to take down a harrier early on couldnt believe it. and i was on a 7-0 streak on one game call in my harrir realised the strike was near me so i ran and i got killed my my own strike after that ti killed another 4 guys i could of been in my chopper gunner proper annoyed, got killed by my own air strike loads of times.

i dont dislike using marathon, i use it with my shotgun class and sometimes with my sub machine gun. i do hate it if it's with comando, the knife should be banned no doubt about it been fuming today with the ammount of knife kills while i been trying to kill them

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i use the predator missle when i'm aiming it dosnt want to go where i want it to go, it kind of leans to one side.

this has happened many times past few days, hasnt done it in a while it has phases when it happens. it's cost me good killstreaks. I know this has happened to a couple of people has any of you lot experienced this?

as discussed last night i get it when its (s)laggy, find you cant direct it where you want it to go...sort of sounds like when trying to take a piss when out of it!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had 2 games there TDM 1st was 28-5 and the 2nd 29-10, 2nd game loads of camping and when i started killing them they were running round trying to hunt me down got 2 pred missles 2 harriers 1 kill away from my AC-130. Works wonders the new headset

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
how is the headset going?

I asked my 'rents for a set of tritton ax180's as they are relatively cheapish and i can't make them buy me some 5.1 tbh as they are well over £100. stereo should be a good upgrade though for me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
remembered you told me and i posted on the other link, i still need to tweek the setting on the sound, i think they defo helped me getting those extra kills, you can certainly hear them some distance away providing they dont have ninja on. there a good piece of kit like, allot of cables just need to coil them up. i'd recomend them

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just got another good score 32-8, had the 130 out in airport one raked them in.

to be honest i might get the NUKE on, get my hardline one with my SCAR extended magazine, might as well. even though i said loads of times

aye much better the headset like