ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I had a couple of goes last night after playing blackops exclusively for about 3 months. Gameplay is definately quicker and smoother but i forgot how much i fcuking hate camping snipers. they're everywhere. Also every fcuker is about 8th prestige - blackops seems a little bit easier apart from kill streaks.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah the guns on blops have more recoil where mw2 is more arcade style. Sniping on blops is just as easy though if you know how.

I've just logged on for the first time since about a month before black ops. For me it's a better game altogether, however the campers and constant connection issues still really annoy me!

If Anyones online within the next hour throw me an add, PSN - J4ADM

Fiesta ST-2
I've started recording with my phone now, cos it can record in HD and I can edit, add music, render and upload straight to youtube. Could do with some sort of stand though, my first video looks terrible lol really dark and a weird angle.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm not on now, looks like wont be on until Friday then for abit over the weekend

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i know you lot are missing me, i'll try and get an hour or two tomorrow when i get in from work

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Switched over to the Barrett with H/B sensor earlier, may swap it for FMJ but it came in really handy a couple of times, also started using ninja instead of steady aim too!

Fiesta ST-2
Barrett is a beast Liam! Found out my brother was downloading stuff yesterday so I had right crap connection, which is probably why I ended up hosting a game of S&D where it started 5 vs 2 then ended 2 vs 5 lol! I'll be on late tonight if anyone else is.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was on for about 2 hours, not on now until tomorrow night. We played about 8 games won every one of them