ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] DiRT 3 - Official thread

Lee

BMW M2C
Why the f**k doesn't the search function on here actually work? All this [PC/PS3/XB360] b****cks makes it hard to scan too when looking for a thread on a certain game. I searched DiRT 3 and the only thing it found was a moved thread.

Darren Campion Griff?

Lee

BMW M2C
That's him Lee. Do you ever talk to him? Mention me if you do.

I've only spoken to him in passing a couple of times. We don't see a great deal of the guys from Southam. Clive Moody, Darrens boss pops over from time to time though.

172 Cup
I must admit I haven't spoken to Darren as much as I should lately. I used to kick his ass at Supercars 2 on the Amiga every day after school tho! lol

Great I loved 2, got 70% of the trophies on it too, which is good for me!!!

Can't see how they'll improve over two graphically but am willing to be impressed!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why the f**k doesn't the search function on here actually work? All this [PC/PS3/XB360] b****cks makes it hard to scan too when looking for a thread on a certain game. I searched DiRT 3 and the only thing it found was a moved thread.

Darren Campion Griff?

I don't actually remember putting that [PC/PS3/XB360] stuff on, either. Must have been the Griff.

Hopefully we'll have more videos soon. Looks great from that clip.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

is there gonna be more actual rallying! or more of dirt2?

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm so temtped to have a quick blast on it, but I kinda spoiled 2 by playing it during dev. I don't think I can resist a quick go at the gymkhana though.

Looks like we are getting some classic cars. The codies were up at kemble airfield today recording engine noise of TR7's, Audi quattro yesterday!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Loved Dirt2 actually finished a rally game for once, so cant wait for this, powersliding properly around corners Loved it :D

any release date's yet?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I tried the Dirt 2 demo on 360 and didn't warm to it tbh. I then played it on my new PC (ironicly with a 360 pad) and got a lot of enjoyment out of it, played it to completion and some more.