ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XBOX360] Left 4 Dead 2

At first i was a bit confused to weather they had taken the payment out, and not refunded. But i think thats all ok, But theyve definatly taken the money then refunded me. Who can i contact to argue?

And what do i say?

Thanks,

Skoda Fabia vRS
i replied to the email they sent me, as yet they have not responded, ive said that because they have taken payment they have to supply me the goods ive ordered at that price

I still havent looked through this thread, So because payment was taken does this mean they have to honour the sale?

I sent them an email, Can be done on the 'contact us' part at the bottom of the Tescos Entertainment site.

Will see what they say when/if they get back to me.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive sent em another email about it, they are a bit crap in this day and age taking so long to reply to an email, winds me the f**k up when these huge companies take a week or so to reply to an email

I've sent 2 emails (no reply) and phoned them twice this week.

They took their money on the 01/12, it's now 8 days later and I've still not got a refund.

I called them last night, and was told the refund has gone through on the 2nd, and there's nothing else they can do as it's "A problem with your bank sir"

I've no idea where the hell my £30 is!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
Dear CustomerFirstly, please accept our apologies for the delay in our reply and thank you foryour email regarding your recent order for the Left 4 Dead game that was cancelled.We're sorry that you remain unhappy with our response as this certainly wasn't ourintention.In the first e-mail we sent you, we mentioned there was an error in the price at thetime that you placed your order, and as a result we had to cancel this item. Wefully appreciate why you have taken the time to contact us again, yet we are unableto fulfil your order for 'Left 4 Dead' at £15.00.Unfortunately, these pricing mistakes can happen and we do have the right to cancelyour order and have no legal obligation to supply your order. When you place anorder with us you enter into our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions, asquoted below, have been complied with and state: "If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supplythat product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before wedispatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correctprice to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at thatprice. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on anyamount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy in section6 below." It may come to your attention that you have been charged for the game primarily andother customers managed to receive their orders. Orders which were placed beforethis error was reported have gone through our dispatch process and were sent to thecustomer. As soon as the mistake was brought to our attention, we corrected theprice on the website and made our customers aware that any outstanding orderswouldn't be fulfilled. We can confirm that a full refund has been issued back toyour account if you had been charged for the order and might take up to 10 workingdays for the refund to appear in your accountOnce again, we’re sorry for the delay in getting back to your e-mail, but we trustthat this e-mail has helped to explain things in more detail. Thank you for yourpatience and understanding in this matter and we hope that you will give TescoEntertainments another chance to provide you with the service you rightfullydeserve.Kind RegardsTesco Customer Service

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i got the email and still havnt got my money back in my account they take the piss. then i used once of the vouchers they sent me to get 2 pound off. just got the dvd today looked at the statement and they charge the full price. DICKS!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Tesco are a nightmare for having one price on the item and the till/checkout having another. Many a time I've bought things like two bottles of wine for an offer price of a tenner when they are normally say £7.99 or £8.99 each. Sure enough, I get charged the full whack and then have to goto to the Customer Services bit to get the refund.

Once or twice, maybe. But this I've done this four times in the last six months. A bit kack really - given the size of Tesco. :(

D.

Amazingly GAME had this at £24.99 instore for the xbox360 and £19.99 for PC yesterday so I picked up a couple of copies for the 360 for me and a mate of mine, as I can sell it for the same/more when I get bored! L4D1 is still £40 in most places so I was amazed this had come down so soon!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get the 'Guardin' Gnome' achievement..... ;)

left4dead22009-12-1011-35-36-07.jpg

D.

Bought this for £30 today at Game. Them and Gamestation have got it on offer for that price at the moment...

Im so suprised at how quick paced the game is!! lol..!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
PMSL @ the Mutation on offer this week.

It equips all survivors with M60's - all with unlimited ammo and with insta-gib enabled against normal infected. Pretty funny - but the only chance I've had to complete a campaign on Expert Mode!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got the 'Still Something to Prove' achievement - completing all 5 original campaigns in Expert Mode. Would have been nigh-on impossible without the M60 mutation that's currently on though!

D.