ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there a web site where you can have a look at what badges, pins and that you have unlocked and that

Fiesta ST-3
Love this game chaps. I prefer it to MW2 as MW2 is to user friendly hence all the 8 year olds. I prefer to play squad death match.

BUT my only issue with the game is its such a squad based game and i dont have any mates on my PSN willing to play. I have a head set so anyone feel free to add me Scotty2121 im on most nights.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Love this game chaps. I prefer it to MW2 as MW2 is to user friendly hence all the 8 year olds. I prefer to play squad death match.

BUT my only issue with the game is its such a squad based game and i dont have any mates on my PSN willing to play. I have a head set so anyone feel free to add me Scotty2121 im on most nights.

If none of my mates are on, I'll just play multi on my own, but as part of a squad. Doesn't bother me. The vast majority of my games are on my own, TBH. I can imagine with a big group of friends, it will be even better, mind.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You both are sniping c***s! :eek:

Terrible! I will hunt you down and scar your ass'!

Fiesta ST-3
If none of my mates are on, I'll just play multi on my own, but as part of a squad. Doesn't bother me. The vast majority of my games are on my own, TBH. I can imagine with a big group of friends, it will be even better, mind.

Yea im exactly the same, you just get the odd penis who likes to kill you on your own team (hardcore) The majority ive played are mutli games with randomers. It would just be good to play a good game with people you can talk to and organize it. For the crack!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a rifle that's a lot better than the other spiezels? Like 1 shot kills?

Oh you're such a sniping c**t! ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Nah not really, imo the 50. is the best with the magnum bullets, it'll kill someone with a body shot if your closer but at HUGE ranges its still headshots or 2 bodies.

Also as someone said before you gotta get used to stuff, i prefer the huge 50. but some people like faster reloading rifles.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hang on though, it says I've called 3,400 mortar strikes. That can't be accurate? What is this based on? It is 100% not for a single call out. Does it work off the mortars dropped?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Maybe its the amount of mortars that come down, as in 8/10 or something per strike.

Although i normally call one in as soon as its ready.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The mortar fires down about 8/10 strikes. So even on that basis it means Spiezels has called in over 1000 single strikes! PMSL. Trigger happy c*nt.

;)

x

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm surpised you guys have won any rounds with all your camping sniping jazz! :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm surpised you guys have won any rounds with all your camping sniping jazz! :eek:

My sniping has won a few rounds on it's own, I'll have you know. But if you look at my stats, I've been an Engineer for longer duration than Recon :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, how is that assault xm8 Scutch, you have a few kills with that, I thought it re-coiled like a b**ch.

The scar is silent, straight and can go some distance with a scope.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha as soon as that fucker is charged i use it.

Thats what its there for right? lol

All this talk of BF, i'm going on now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I need to play it, i'm having withdrawls!

My eyes were stinging at half 2 this morning!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ah, how is that assault xm8 Scutch, you have a few kills with that, I thought it re-coiled like a b**ch.

The scar is silent, straight and can go some distance with a scope.

Started using that because everytime I was killed by an engineer, they were using that gun :clown:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
right it's installed, i bought the limited edition one, the one with the extra stuff like weapens. how do i equip the new weapens i unlocked?

and is there anything i need to know, any tips for me?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
For the extras, use the Redeem code which should be included with the game. That's how it worked on 360.

As for tips, remember that when you first dive in, it's bloody hectic, and there's a lot of folk who know what they're doing now. Try single player to get to grips with things.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i used the code and got a few in the 'ALL KITS' section marked in white, how do i equip them into my class

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Go along the class then up and down to select each weapon and 'perk'/ spec.

Bumder With A Buffer
Heres a question for the mortar strikes. Sometimes when you call in a mortar strike you get a an alarm type sound. what is that about?