ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
see the maps are quit big, i think i should lay low for a while and let the enemy come to me and get use to the maps and the camping sites for the snipers, how many maps are there?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Depends which game you play. Conquest has 5 maps. Don't know about Rush but it definitely has a couple of different maps to Conquest, too.

There's more maps coming via DLC.

Single player campaign is also great, by the way.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have no intention of even trying the single player! lols.

Geddes you can be there for minutes sometimes waiting, it's a big game get out exploring!

Play conquest to start with at least you'll know what to do.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, attack and defend MCOM sites. I haven't played it once. Strange, as everyone seems to rave over it - except Waitey. LOL.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah, attack and defend MCOM sites. I haven't played it once. Strange, as everyone seems to rave over it - except Waitey. LOL.

Getting to defend a box which is of no value to me doesn't really make me want to wrench my dick from its moorings in extacy tbh

Octy VRS
You had to play rush in the demo and beta, no choice. It's actually great fun and you tend to get a lot more teamwork. Also less camping. Conquest is just a CTF game which to be honest is slightly boring and samey, no real objective.

I play conquest if I'm only jumping on for half an hour or so but it's just like a lot of other games available.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
There's 2 computer stations in each base. if your on attack then you have to plant on them or shoot the s**t out of them with explosives to take them out.

Once you take the first 2 out the map extends backwards and the defending team falls back and has to defend the 2nd set and so on.

I mainly prefer the maps.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm falling in love with it! :)

Me you and Kev could be rapey rapey soon!

I had a tiny bit of lag last night, must have been my connection as Kev wasn't getting any and he was on the same map.

Sounds actually good spiezels, i'lkl give it a try at some point.

What's the script with 'changing ends' so it 2 games per map?

Oh and do you only get a siren if you're losing and it's nearly finished?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm falling in love with it! :)

Me you and Kev could be rapey rapey soon!

I had a tiny bit of lag last night, must have been my connection as Kev wasn't getting any and he was on the same map.

It really is a great game. Some times you get frustrated and can't seem to get any points, but when it's going well, it's awesome.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye have a few games tonight gally, we'll have a three some lol, get your headset charged up.

when i was round my mates house last weekend and i had a go on it for a game or 2 and i was using the std sniper rifle, fired off a few rounds and killed a few and my mates were gob smaked how well i was running round and boom dead and camping boom dead lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! I had the headset on last night with Kev, makes such a difference to the game!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'll try Rush tonight. It just seems a bit frantic for me. Very little strategy!

Bumder With A Buffer
I like Rush too..Less camping and makes for a better game IMO...nothing better then winning a Rush game when your the defending team. Although when me and Kev played conquest on the big level with 4 flags I did okay on that.

I find on Rush sometimes though that we get them down to about 9 kills left and then the others on my team LET them blow up both bases :( I guess to allow more gamplay time.

Rush is the better mode imo, awesome shooting s**t out of those crates. It was better in bc1 as they were filled with gold! Would gold have done it for you Waitey ;)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Rush is the better mode imo, awesome shooting s**t out of those crates. It was better in bc1 as they were filled with gold! Would gold have done it for you Waitey ;)

LOL i just paid for my dinner in bullion

S3, Polo
Do any of you guys switch kits?

I was a Recon the other night with a medic next to me. He died, I picked up his kit and revived him and vice versa. Don't think we actually used any respawn tickets for the whole match! came top too!

Try it, you'll feel invincible and gives a real sense of teamwork!!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's quite cool if you work as a team, me and Kev worked as a team last night and were 1st 2nd everytime.

It helps to have someone with you.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Conquest all night mate, we only lost say 3 out of 10 rounds at the most.

The chopper was hilarious! Kev can't drive for s**t! Nor could I!

May day may day we're going down!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i never flew in bfbc 1 cos i was that bad, i was quit good on 2142, is it the same controls as the bc1 like? on the gun ship

were you allot of times just walking round and going in tanks n that?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If you end up without transport it's a long long walk!

I love it tho, it's great for just crounching, then run and cover, pop off some shots then move again.

It's a revelation! :) Tanks are f**king awesome!

Bumder With A Buffer
Conquest all night mate, we only lost say 3 out of 10 rounds at the most.

The chopper was hilarious! Kev can't drive for s**t! Nor could I!

May day may day we're going down!

Pmsl I jumped in a chopper the other day and 3 others got in..I flew it towards the island (cant remember what level) then got really confused with the controls and somehow flew outside the game area (was playing Rush) got flustered and flew it into the ground killing al 4 of us :eek:

Whoops