ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pearl White 200 - Cup pack, Speedlines etc

V6 255
Just read up on this, can't believe the gearbox, well I can, but I never had a problem. Even had it checked over to see if it was me not noticing...

Glad you're enjoying it

Fiesta ST200
Just a photo-stitch to show off the colour a little :)

yreryzyh.jpg

On the plans side, later this month I will be ordering H&R springs and 20mm rear spacers.

I will post when I get them :)

Peace!

Fiesta ST200
Ordered today was H&R lowering springs and H&R 25mm per side hub centric spacers all round.

The springs will be with me tomorrow and going on tomorrow too.

Will post a pic! :)

Fiesta ST200
Sorry to double post.

The spacers will be around 7-10 days. But I will update when they are going on!

Fiesta ST200
So to my surprise, everything came today, even the spacers.

Massive thanks to Larkspeed who clearly went out of their way to get hold of some for me and get them delivered next day! Stunning service.

Anyway, quick pic. It's all getting fitted Monday at once so expect pics then!

aja4u3ad.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ideal mate, not so bad then.

A guy i heard of bought a Cupra K1 a few years ago, had it Miltek'd/re-mapped the whole 9 yards. 400bhp iirc.

The thing dropped a piston a year into the warranty, "ah hello Mr McC**tyMug, that'll be 5k for a new engine fitted..."

Fiesta ST200
Got springs and spacers fitted today. Here are a few quick iPhone pics. I will take better ones later this week when she is clean!

uzyre5y4.jpg

y5aja5yb.jpg

ahy8yzem.jpg

ty8era3y.jpg

9egunyby.jpg

3y3uhe7u.jpg

And a quick edit on the iPhone. It's terrible but hey.
teqaby7u.jpg

Comments welcome!

Arctic 182FF
Yeah facelift rear lights do look better, but i saw a picture of the ones i linked fitted somewhere and they looked awesome, i'd definitely get them if I had a mk3, they aren't too noticeably different either

Fiesta ST200
True.

Next up will probably be ITG maxogen or a Y-Pipe and re-map.

Just after Christmas of course.

Hopefully getting my private plate for Christmas.

Fiesta ST200
They are 25mm all round, chris.

The ride is great and no rubbing so far you should see my driveway, it's pretty steep and it still didn't rub!

Fiesta ST200
Yup H&R springs and 25mm H&R spacers. You do need them.

Had this just pop up, is this normal when they are warm or have I lost a shed load of oil?
ne9a2ety.jpg

Fiesta ST200
I did check. It was low in the end, popped just under a litre in and the electronic computer is reading full. 3/4 of the way up the dipstick.

I'll have to monitor it over the next week. It was only serviced 6k ago which is a bit worrying.