ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peeps with bb cams & head work

19 16V

bondy didnt I see you down the highstreet the other day sticking live ferrets up your cake hole?

Ray I am always right, now go away! lol Me and Ray fight all the time, he digs at my Saab (the b*****d) and I take the piss out of his nova bumper.

I cant be right 100% of the time, this is true of any situation especially one where I am at a pc and someone else is trying to describe a problem!

The 2 litre like I have always maintained is a nice road engine for nice cars. Its not the engine though that you would choose for say a good thrash. Its all down to driving skills. I do like to ponder about at 2krpm but I also like to be howlign along at 8krpm as well. The 2 litre is better for the former and the 1.8 for the latter.

CHRIS KNOWS NAFFING!

he keeps emailing me for the answers. ;)

2ltr........did anybody mention tractor yet?

lol yeah Ben tell the world.

I have PMs from you askign my advice! lol

Sorted that clutch or are you still being lazy?

Still lazy........i cant source a part so why bother starting! lol

Oh, i need more of teh same advice..............ill send you the pics of the 3 girls then you can help me decide which to concentrate on...........

Just a shame Chris trys hard to be helpful but also has to act like a little kid, check out the RSC thread to see what i mean...

Havent seen one thread on here sl*gging RSC, but always spotting them on the RSC about cliosport, and that is why RSC will never get any $$ out of me.

Everyones got opinions and nobodys always right so give the sl*gging a rest!! Its a bit sad that all the RSC lot imediately side with chris no matter what he says - if Cliosport are all a bunch of t**sers chris then let them get on with spending there money and all that, who cares, isnt your $ is it.

Ive got no doubt you know your stuff chris but sometimes you come across as a ignorant know it all t**ser - and thats when people are going to start the childish replys.

Im still waiting for my £500 mint williams you can get loads of chris!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by bondy on 20 July 2003

you should get at least 150 probaly more but be warned you will still get beaten by standard valvers trust me ask chavvy boy

heheh just seen this, I was gunning it onto the M20 and I thought you still had a little to go but I must just have a fast valver cause as far as I know its standard apart from being lowered.