ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People knock Microsoft, Apple should be shot for ITunes!!

A red missile
geordiepaul said:
ITunes is the worst bit if software that I've ever had the displeasure of using!

It's slow!
Brings my PC to a grinding halt! (I've got a super fast PC and loads of Memory!!)
Annoying
Rubbish
arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/93668/itunes-7-users-report-significant-problems.html

Windows Media Player is so much better and faster!!

In iTunes 7 you can get artwork but you have to create an account which means supplying credit card details! I have and will never buy music from iTunes store!!!

I know there is other threads praising it but I wanted to rant!!

Itunes, just like anything else associated with that halfwit Jobs is crap - end of

geordiepaul said:
How is it bloatware? It's fast, never crashes or locks the PC and it does exactly what it says on the tin (except sync with an ipod!!)

It sucks. It's slow loading into memory. It's slow to start playing the file. It's slow closing the file. It's slow unloading from memory. It crashes. It's constantly phoning home to daddy. It has about 3 codecs built in. Doesn't play Xvid without downloading additional codecs, which it can never find on the net when it looks...Shall I go on?

For video it's all about the VLC. For audio it's all about anything except the WMP. I find that people who 'love' WMP also use Internet Explorer.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I don't 'love' any thing by microsoft, but its on the computer to start with so i just use it, lol

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Itunes is ok if you us it just for very basic use. On my laptop i only have 20gb of memory, so i was storing my music on the mass sotrage devcie on our wireless network and then telling itunes to look for the music on there. It wors great once its set up. But ha;lf the time it forgets that its upposed to be looking there or knows itis and wont work anyway. It does also bring my laptop to a stand still, and even my main pc, which is very high spec has issues with it sometimes. Some times i love it, sometimes i hate it. I had it from the start with v1 as i have one of the first ipods nad in fairness it has come a very very long way since then.