ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

people leaving damage...

Why are there so many sh*tty people in the world, someone drove into my car while it was parked. Its been parked there everysingle day for about a year and its a quiet cul-de-sac...they smacked my rear wing/wheel arch and drove off.....320 quid to fix it......absolute w**kers....nobody saw anything so Ive just got to get another credit card, put myself in more debt just cos someone cant f**king drive :mad:

[Edited by gecko on 16 March 2005 at 11:37am]

133/225/CLS AMG

There are some proper c***s out there mate so you have my sympathies.

There is a some dappy tart where my mum works who was laughing about how shes bumped four cars at various times and drove off. That is shocking and makes me so angry.

So to hear that mate...you should be thankful though, here they use your bumpers to push your car out of the way to make a bigger parking space if your not careful..

Rob

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Rob555 on 16 March 2005

So to hear that mate...you should be thankful though, here they use your bumpers to push your car out of the way to make a bigger parking space if your not careful..

Rob

if some one did that to my vee i would rip their ears off!!!

front bumper for mine is a grand... without painting etc..

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Compensation Culture rings true again. I think most people (with the exceptions of the knob drivers mentioned above) are sh*t scared to be honest and tell you that theyve hit your car.

Ive personally heard of people who have witnessed someone put a minor scratch into their car and then reclaimed loads of replacement bits for it via the insurance.

That said, it doesnt make it right - obviously. Youd just hope that people would have morals and not simply walk away from things like this....

D.

Clio 182

Someone scratched the side of my 182 at the Swindon CS meet - parked in the hotel car park overnight... what can I say...

The amount of people you see resting their doors on other cars in car parks make me mad. If I see someone doing it, I let them know. If I saw someone doing it to my car in a car park, then there would be murders. :D

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Fellow clio driver did it to me in Leamington Spa. Parked next too them to visit a mates house and all of a sudden my alarm went off. 3 girls getting into said clio with dizzy chick or something on the sun visor so guessed that my alarm was just being over sensitive.

Returning to my car later seems they were using my car to stop their door opening any further so nice loss of paint and dent.

Was tempted to return the favour with some brake fluid on her paintwork but that would be nasty. Karma and all that....

Just like when your phase 2 wheel centres go missing, nicking of someone else doesnt make it right.