ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peoples thoughts on this please

^^^ Stop sitting on the fence!

I dont like. As said, lose the stickers and headlight covers. And the spoiler. And the splitter. Nice wheels though!

Another example of when someone didnt know where to stop, I like a couple of the bits on it, but theres just too much going on!

is that splitter put on below the stock splitter. Thats a bit stupid. Thats like putting on tank tracks... If you think about it hard.

Ta, Andy

Does look abit Chavvy,

The Sun Visor has to go URGH :) the Vinyls look ok, as does the "Kit", Ive never been a fan of Headlight Covers but some people like em :)

Oh and if your gonna have "Stickers" all over your Clio at least have a ClioSport Sticker there as well :)

(or is that a CS sticker in the back window?)

Ziel Nurburgring

If you lost the H/light covers, the fast and furios graphic, the sunstrip, stuck a 172 bumper on it, lost the the splitter, lost the the rear spoiler and slammed it, it would look great. Almost like a cupracer

Not much i would change then! ;)

I dont think its that bad, but, the splitter looks pants so replace whole lot with a better bumper with built in front spoiler and fog lights. Union Jack stickers are naff. The headlight covers are really bad. Wheels and mirrors are nice. The sticker strips are ok imo - can you imagine how boring it would look if it was just plain white?? Also could do with different style and coloured side repeaters.

There will always be this kind of thing with modifying - some people will like it but some people wont, as long as the person who owns the car likes what theyve done thats the main thing. I dont particularly like mods some people carry out, but, I still respect the fact they have done something different and made the car their own.

[Edited by Steve_H on 13 October 2004 at 1:10pm]

clio 16v

head light covers look poo!! what was he thinking, applaud the attempt at a WRC clio, but he has failed dismally.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Way OTT, that would be one smart looking motor minus the stickers, splitter and spoiler, ooh and the sunstrip, and the headlight covers.

Clio 197

I personally wouldnt have stickers/graphics on the car.

Headlight covers: no... Twin lamp conversion instead: maybe.

Current spoiler: no... OEM renault spoiler, yes.

Colours: White is nice, and can actually look very tidy
Wheels: Nice spokey wheels... I like the colour too.

look at the clio next to it, looks well nice from what i can see, the other clio has too many stickers its got light covers and its white.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by PJVTS on 13 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 13 October 2004

Theres a place by me that sells lots of Clios like that: http://www.welcomecars.co.uk/welcomecar.htmhttp://www.welcomecars.co.uk/welcomecar.htm They are everywhere.
Looking at that it is the car off that web page! just with a couple more bits added on!??
You should see some of them round by me. Theres a dark blue one with silver trim and massive white numbers on the side, and Renault stickers plastered all over it. Subtle they certainly arent.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

Ha Ha but they think everyones going wow - amaizing more like oh my poor child

But hey its there car if thats there taste hey who are we to laugh!!