ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance car mag April

Not sure if this has already been posted but....

There's an excellent buying guide for 172/182's in this months Performance car mag. Really good write up and some handy hints and tips from Yozzasport.

As for the new RS Focus, that's a whole lotta nice as is the new megane, Hmmm choices choices.

Artic Blime 182
Will have to look into this, can you get it from any where like tescos? I havent seen it before...

Clio 172 Cup
Glad you liked it ... that's my story! My 172 Cup there too. Always a danger in writing features like that you end up thinking 'Hm, actually I quite fancy one of those!' :D The chap who wrote the Mini Cooper guide did the same and ended up buying one!

Anyway, everyone go out and buy a copy. You wouldn't want your streets filled with unemployed motoring hacks now would you!

Now writing a similar piece on R34 Skylines. Somewhat more complex than the dear old Clio, I have to say. And no, I'm not intending to go out and buy one of those...

Megane R26
I always struggle to find this now - nobody near me stocks it, it's all Evo!!

Do you know who officially stocks it besides Smiths Danno?

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Glad you liked it ... that's my story! My 172 Cup there too.
And my Inferno...

Here's a couple of camera phone pics from the shoot.

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0030.jpg

Think the mag is widely available, I always see it in the bigger petrol stations as well as Smiths etc.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
There is a typo in it :p!

Good article though although not sure i agree with the part that says the gearboxes are pretty tough and reliable, the way some people go through them on here you'd think they were made of wood.

I've bought this mag on and off for a year now and the articles/photography and news get better and better. It's got more 'real world' cars that 90% of us can actually relate to and potentially buy. However, it does mean you spend too much time contemplating what and who to sell to buy your next motor!!:approve:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I've bought this mag on and off for a year now and the articles/photography and news get better and better. It's got more 'real world' cars that 90% of us can actually relate to and potentially buy. However, it does mean you spend too much time contemplating what and who to sell to buy your next motor!!:approve:

Who do you think you are, Snoop Dogg?

There ain't no pimpin' on these here forums hoebag.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got PC mag yesterday - and it is a good un!

Great article on the RS Clios - clear and concise. The review of the Focus RS however, is just brilliant. Fantastic looking car. I really do hope that Ford do well with it.

D.