ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance filter

Thinking of getting rid of my HP Induction Kit [offers ?!?! Am only thinking at the mo though !] and putting the original box on with performance filter in it. Will this be better and what one do you all suggest ? I think with the warm weather coming up my power is bound to be down with the HP sucking in that hot air. Not really bothered about losing the induction whistle, just dont want to find I have no power when trying to peg it from the lights in the blazing heat !!

Thanks !!

Skoda Fabia vRS

i dont think it will be better tbh mate, if you have got a decent cold air feed, then as soon as ur off from the lights then the HP kit should be of a benefit compared to the OE airbox, however lots of people do like to keep it

buy one an give it a go, if its the best for you then keep it, if not im sure you could sell it !