ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car Clio 172 Feature

1.) xzibit - 182FF Cupped - Silver
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
3.) Mr Hurst - 172Cup - Blue
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
4.) TheEvilGiraffe - Ph1 172 - Black
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

BMW E46 330i Touring
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
5.) Ads_172 - 172 Cup - Silver
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
as per pm im in

2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
6.) JON13S - 172 Cup - Blue (again)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

SchwepTek™
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
7.) schweppy - 182 cup - blue
8.)
9.)
10.)

schweppy and Joni3s, which way you going from Brizzle? You wanna come through Shaftesbury and meet? Can go up zig zag hill then lol.

SchwepTek™
schweppy and Joni3s, which way you going from Brizzle? You wanna come through Shaftesbury and meet? Can go up zig zag hill then lol.

I have no idea LOL! Satnav goes through Shaftesbury so yeh can meet you on the way. Let me know where as i dont know the area at all.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
I have no idea LOL! Satnav goes through Shaftesbury so yeh can meet you on the way. Let me know where as i dont know the area at all.

will sort it out tomorrow (friday) as i have the day off.... xzibit pm me you mobile number as well in case.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm heading across from Exeter lads, leaving around half 7. Let me know if paths will cross although I have no idea of the route so will just be following TomTom...

I'm heading across from Exeter lads, leaving around half 7. Let me know if paths will cross although I have no idea of the route so will just be following TomTom...

Likely hood is that you'll take a coastal route - Exeter, Honiton, Axminster, Lyme Regis, Dorchester, Bere Regis, Wimborne, then cross country to Verwood.

Shaftesbury is quite a bit further north.

Although you could go A30, A303 upto Wincanton, then Gillingham, Shaftesbury?? Google seems to think it's 2 miles further, and will take you an extra 9 minutes.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
8.) Saner - 182 Cupped - Petrol Blue
9.)
10.)

LY R26
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
8.) ash87 - 172 - Iceburg
9.)
10.)

im coming round warminster guys was goin to go salisbury way but can go the other way if you are meeting up b4?

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Hi Guys,

Thanks to all those who are making the effort to come over tomorrow, I have spoken to Ian we should get some great photo's and a chance to have your say about the Clio RS models in PFC. I have organised a Bacon Roll and Tea or Coffee for everyone upon arrival so make sure you don't miss out.

Seee you tomorrow and be safe we won't be photographing bent motors!

Sean.

Arctic 182
2.) Jay197 - 182 Trophy
8.) ash87 - 172 - Iceburg
9.)Damo C - 182FF cupped - arctic blue
10.)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Should be good :D

BUT after washing / polishing / sorting out a few things on the car over the last 2 days, i have lost a centre cap for one wheel whilst driving about today :cry:

Can i still come play ? :hail:

does anyone have a spare !? :cheers:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Gutted! If it's any consolation I have an annoying smal dent by my rear passenger wheel which I'm going to have to ask to keep out of photos!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i actually cleaned the car today.... better be worth it lol, took ages to get the caked on grime off. looking forward to this now
though guys. bloody dents and scratches lol i've done my best though

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Only just finished washing, waxing e.t.c! 5hrs of pure car cleaning!! I hope it dont rain tomorrow or im going to actually cry and have a fit lol.

Will be goos to meet ya'll and put faces to names tomorrow! Cya in ze morning! :)

Wash it in tescos andy. lol.

Cleaned my car earlier, and got the tyre shine on. Looking good.

If I wake up and it's wet, I WILL BE PISSED!!!!! :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
the miracle of quick detailer boys i wil bring some along.

Mr hurst i hope your cup does not make mine look sh!te lol

Just got home.

Want to say thanks to k-tec, was a good little meet really. Thanks for the bacon baps and teas. :)

Sorry the south-west crew (apart from ads) were a little late. 2 of us were waiting in the Tesco petrol station, cursing the other 2 for being late, whilst they were sat in the shop car park cursing us. (Told you communication wasn't my strong point!!!)

Good to meet a few more people and put faces to names.

Will put the photos up somewhen later when I get a chance.

SchwepTek™
As above, good turn out and good to meet some new faces.

I will put pics up in a bit and look forward to seeing the proper job in the magazine ;)

Oh and thanks to Sean at K-tec for answering my millions of questions. lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
As above really, cool little meet and good to meet some new members. Thanks to Ian and Sean and the KTec lads for putting it all on and hooking us up with the bacon!

I'm now in love with ITB's... and £7k gearboxes! :)

SchwepTek™
As above really, cool little meet and good to meet some new members. Thanks to Ian and Sean and the KTec lads for putting it all on and hooking us up with the bacon!

PMSL! Nice to meet ya at last fella.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Me too, i had a good look at the KTR 172 a few weeks ago. I love the noise the itb's make :evil:

SchwepTek™
As promised......

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

Arctic 182
Shweppy you could of got my whole number plate in your 3rd pic down lol,think i was the only 1 from east anglia,so representing us i wana thank you all it was great to meet you and the journey nearly killed me so i probs wont be seeing any of you soon lol

I'll get my pics up tomorrow. They're not as good as the others anyway, I don't even know how to turn on the flash.

I've got a picture that will make Justin-172 cringe too!!!!!!