ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

performance GTI mag

Don,t no if it is true but i was told that they are releasing the mag agian in a month or two and they are going to make it easy for people to get hold of one now.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well id never heard of it until i came on here, so let us know when its out an ill grab a copy

Yes I can confirm that they are going to launch Performance GTi mag again soon, although i havent managed to find out any dates yet.

Dazz

That will be cool so long as it is stocked everywhere!! First time round i had to go all the way to Lakeside (from Chelmsford) to get a copy as NOWHERE else stocked it!!!

No wonder they got screwed! Lets hope they learned from their mistakes!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

PGTi are coming to the RR day im organisin up north on 14th September, spoke to a guy called Luke today, who has spoke to Dazz before

G13

You should buy loads mate and then sell em for a tenner as the piss head come out of Dukes and get into their mates modded Fiestas and Novas