ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance Parts supplier needed - 03 Clio 182!!!!

2003 ClioSport 2.0
I live in San Jose Costa Rica (Central America). I own a 2003 ClioSport 182. I cannot find any performance parts suppliers in town for this Make or Model. I'm looking for a supplier through which I can purchase all of my parts. Can you refer me to any???!!! I'm mostly looking for a PowerChip and intake. Would greatly appreciate the feedback.

2005 Nissan Navara
I can offer certain parts...modified inlets, cams etc...postage will be quite a bit.

likely £80-100 shipping for both inlet parts as an example.

clio 200 F4Rt
4 pot brake kit, BTB exhaust system and H&R's are what i can offer.

but like stan says, postage would be lots, as i dread to think what the cot of postager on these items would be!

2003 ClioSport 2.0
Pmurray - Since this is an import it is sometimes called differently. But yes, it is a ClioSport 2.0 (16 Valve). I'm only looking for a powerchip and intake for now. I have an exhaust on it already as well as OSRAY sport springs. Do you have a website I can view and place orders through? Thanks for getting back to me.

2003 ClioSport 2.0
In regards to the shipping, I have no choice. UK is about the only place I can find aftermarket parts for this car. If you guys can give me a link to your website or means through which I can place orders and view prices I would greatly appreciate it.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Ok, sorry bout that.. Providing i know exactly which ECU is fitted to yours i could supply you one no problem. Or... if you wanted to send me your ECU i could reprogramm that. PM me for info

Paul

2003 ClioSport 2.0
Ok, sorry bout that.. Providing i know exactly which ECU is fitted to yours i could supply you one no problem. Or... if you wanted to send me your ECU i could reprogramm that. PM me for info

Paul
Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have sent you more info in a private message... looking forward to hearing from you.

Patrick