ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PETE BANN - NOT GUILTY!!

Lionel Richie

Is the torsion bar knackered??? £3000!!!! See what i mean??? She SO wasnt looking the damage to her car is what?? New bumper, at the most £300???? She mustve been moving somewhat to cause that

Lionel Richie

The car one of course!!!!! She rivals captain on turbo knowledge!!!! (not really, but she does like her cars!!) and me!!!!!

I have to agree with captain on the not on the road theory, but its worth trying every option when youre talking about £3000.

Good luck with it, hopefully we can get back something from these blind supermarket shoppers.

Sorry to see the damage to your car mate, Hold out and screw the woman for everything you can, whiplash - £3,000 to you and your mate. Plus the damage on her insurance - go for a full respray.

Once again, sorry - Fred told me about it, the woman is a lying bint that should be taken off the road permanantley. And how nice of security to blame you just cuz you drive a valver

aha..

this is a MAN talking lol !!

Hold out and screw the woman for everything you can, whiplash !!

HOW on EARTH did you know she was called Whiplash ???

b**ch.. she cheated on me ! LMAO !!

:devilish: