ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol blue for sale on Facebook (if anyone is looking for one) NOT Mine

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm not sure I'd buy it at £1500 knowing he's had his grubby mitts on it

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Has no one noticed this, looks fucked on the passenger side wheel / arch’s?!

Or just a bad photo..

Attachments

• 1545DAFA-FAA9-40BB-BB2E-9AD78977DE08.png
    1545DAFA-FAA9-40BB-BB2E-9AD78977DE08.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 244

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Every time I look at it I see more faults-
I never condone breaking a rare colour but I will make an exception here
Its a breaker £1500 tops..

Last edited:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
He is clearly lurking on here. Admin need to show us who views and doesnt reply 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Initially I thought it was a bit of a laugh. Tbh now it just looks like a bit of a witch hunt. Who gives a fook that he's asking rich for the car. He must be bombarded with questions fishing for answers for a car no one is going to buy, on here.

Give it a rest Imo.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Every time I look at it I see more faults-
I never condone breaking a rare colour but I will make an exception here
Its a breaker £1500 tops..
Do you really se it as a breaker Steve? Maybe not a tidy PB but surely not a breaker

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Do you really se it as a breaker Steve? Maybe not a tidy PB but surely not a breaker
Nah, he sees a non profit car. Just what the current seller has realised what he's bought. For someone who wants a perltrol blue that can be used daily and is looking to keep for a while it's got to be worth a punt at £2k.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Nah, he sees a non profit car. Just what the current seller has realised what he's bought. For someone who wants a perltrol blue that can be used daily and is looking to keep for a while it's got to be worth a punt at £2k.
To be fair I sold my perfect arctic blue (bought from Steve above) for £2800 a few years ago, missed it so bought a rough flamer for £1400. Still got it but it was a mistake!

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
I'll be near Harlow this week, I wonder if he would be free to let me view it, it looks like a bargain! :LOL:

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
To be fair I sold my perfect arctic blue (bought from Steve above) for £2800 a few years ago, missed it so bought a rough flamer for £1400. Still got it but it was a mistake!

yep, I have thrown a hissy fit today. My car is a s**t box, I need to buy a better car as I can’t ever see me sorting mine out to a level I would be happy with. Even if I get it mechanically mint, it will still be cosmetically poor.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Its hard looking at thinking if I was a buying with whatever money is being offered - how long before it breaks or falls to peices based on the fact theres no history / no real idea on belts - Exhaust is hanging & so on.

It would certainly be easier to get £1500-2k to break it.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
yep, I have thrown a hissy fit today. My car is a s**t box, I need to buy a better car as I can’t ever see me sorting mine out to a level I would be happy with. Even if I get it mechanically mint, it will still be cosmetically poor.
What's up with it cosmetically?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
What's up with it cosmetically?
It needs paint mate. Just realising that even when I get it mechanically spot on (I keep unraveling other issues) I’ll still have a car that requires both qtrs, bonnet and front bumper painting. Which I can get sorted. But reality is I’d be better buying a straighter car. So I’m on the look out.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
It needs paint mate. Just realising that even when I get it mechanically spot on (I keep unraveling other issues) I’ll still have a car that requires both qtrs, bonnet and front bumper painting. Which I can get sorted. But reality is I’d be better buying a straighter car. So I’m on the look out.
Dont give up just yet, I need the front bumper and a rear quarter doing but I wouldn't be happy if I had nothing to do to it

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Im not giving up, just being realistic I think. It’s proving a bottomless pit. I’d like to get some enjoyment out of the car on the road as well as the garage. What I’d love is to find a mint Titanium car and make the best I could out of the bits I have. Apologies for dragging this thread off track.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Initially I thought it was a bit of a laugh. Tbh now it just looks like a bit of a witch hunt. Who gives a fook that he's asking rich for the car. He must be bombarded with questions fishing for answers for a car no one is going to buy, on here.

Give it a rest Imo.

Don't come on here with your rational and fair suggestion, this is a Clio nerds dream, they've already organised a group buy on pitch forks and have setup a Facebook group event including travel down meet up points, with a stop off at the Evo triangle.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Chancers deserve what they get IMO.

If he's bought a genuinely tidy car for cheap, done a few bits to make a really nice, then slapped it up for sale for 5 grand I don't think anyone would complain.
but clearly it's not that, it needs paint, needs belts and you'll never get over the high miles.

Tried to be abit of a wheeler dealer, ended up looking a c**t.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
The price had dropped too many times in a short space of time, screams out desperate tone so people will be waiting to see it drop further

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Awaiting @Cookson to get a message accepting his offer of £1500.😂😂

His response was usual standard B.S "The trailer would have to be here tomorrow as well as I’m away for a week Monday morning, if it doesn’t sell il get the paint and belts done then put it back up for sale at a later date"

We know that is horse s**t because he's dropped the price further since. I bet if someone tells him they are on their way tonight with £3k cash, he'd miraculously be at home.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It’s an ideal project for someone who works in a body shop. Absolute money pit for everyone else.