ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol blue for sale on Facebook (if anyone is looking for one) NOT Mine

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Can't wind back the miles tho.

Brave man ploughing so much money into a car thats pushing 130k, you won't see a return on that so it'd be for your own pleasure.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Any idea how much your firm would charge for PB spraying?

Spraying what? We get the paint made as we don't have paint mixing scheme at work. Depends if it needs filler work (which most do a little) and/or rust.

I'm not vkued up on prices but im sure for a bumper, its £250 upwards.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
My mate did it for a couple of big favours so no idea the actual cost.

All depends what need doing ? If its the whole car then its no different to any other colour as it wont need blending in.

My mate basically made a custom colour as all the PB are different shades pretty much. Every card sample he had on his books were miles off, so don't trust anyone who says they will use the paint code.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Can't wind back the miles tho.

Brave man ploughing so much money into a car thats pushing 130k, you won't see a return on that so it'd be for your own pleasure.

This.

Even though it's a rare, sort after colour, it's never going to return big money at that mileage.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I wouldnt be too happy coming back to find two snapped wheel bolts, what else has been over torqued etc

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
3700 was way too much for that car. If the guy fucked a couple of wheel nuts god knows what else he's done to it. The updates will be interesting.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
My mate did it for a couple of big favours so no idea the actual cost.

All depends what need doing ? If its the whole car then its no different to any other colour as it wont need blending in.

My mate basically made a custom colour as all the PB are different shades pretty much. Every card sample he had on his books were miles off, so don't trust anyone who says they will use the paint code.
Do you think he'll be willing to respray the front of my PB?

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Looks like it might become a track car.
Screenshot_20200821_092020.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to link to that one, seen it a couple of times driving around near me.

Wasn't he selling that diffuser?
He's broke the car now and picked up a Trophy. Not sure what else he's got to sell from it though.
You in North Wales then?

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool, will he be converting that as well or keeping it standard?

And yes, based near Rhyl!

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
I was going to link to that one, seen it a couple of times driving around near me.

Wasn't he selling that diffuser?
He's got another clio trackcar now, There's quite a few 182's around your area.