ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Problems

Question---when i fill up ma tank, i can only ever fill it up wi about 30litres, but the tank is supposed to be 50Litres. usually fill up wen the petrol light comes on. only getting 300max miles to a tank of petrol. meaning 2 trips to the bloody expensive petroleum garage for some good ripping off.:confused:

Anybody got same or similar problems.

HELP

Lionel Richie

you olny get 300miles out of a full tank????? On a 1.2!!!!! dude ive done 390+ (i think) do you drive about with a brick on the throttle pedal??????

i got 360 out of the 172 the other day at like a constant 80 and upto 120 and not changing early but red lining it quite often too

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I got over 300 miles from a tank of petrol in the willy, 150 miles at about 90-100 and the rest cruising at 70ish.

once the orange light somes on your have around 50 miles left IIRC

from full to orange light in my 1.2 16v lasted 290ish miles, i know the reason for this, i drive everywhere with a lead right foot

im assuming the same for yourself

Ahh, but it says on the dash that i is doing 48 - 51 ish mpg!!! Im very confused????

But it going into the bloody expensive Renault garage nxt week, so ill have to wait and seeeee

:confused:

Heh - ive been driving a 1.2 16v for the past 3 weeks or so while the valvers been away and it guzzles fuel i think. I dont know if this is a car problem or down to me wringing its neck (its only got 400milea on it lol) everytime i drive somewhere....heh - courtesy cars eh? lol

I used to have the 1.2 16v expression 51 plate i found that it did drink petrol, it went in the garage to be looked at to see if their was any problems, they could not find anything, i thought this is a bit much so i p/x for 172 thought i might as well have a fast car that did the same miles on a tank, silly isnt it.