ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

petrol

clio 172 cup
so i watched 5th gear on monday and i want to know how much difference does it make in my cup? ive tried them all and cant tell much difference at all? ill still run on optimax/ultimate though

Clio 182
I think you have answered your own question :) I can not feel any difference but i still us optimax/ultimate for the cleaning agents.

RenaultSport clio 17
My cup runs noticably better on Optimax 98ron than regular 95. Both Throttle response and feels quicker generally, pulling through the rev range quicker(possibly better torque). Not talking massive amounts here but I think it's worth the difference. Whats the point in buying a performance car if your not going to get the best out of it.

BP I think take the pi** for charging more for their super unleaded when it's a lower grade fuel (97).

There's a reason why it say's 98 only on the inside of the filler.

Try running on the cheap stuff for a while then go back to Optimax, I think you might notice it more.