ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peugeot 306 Maxi

One of the best FWD rally cars (and some quality driving from Panizzi - the man who never blinks)...

[YOUTUBE]t7_yffggBMk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]P2swr8KmDzk[/YOUTUBE]

clio 1.8 16v, civic vti
Proper cars! same engine and box thats in our red 205, the sound is just stunning.....,and they look good too lol.

Quality car! The forwards view of the driving makes it look like hes hanging onto the steering wheel. I wish they did a 4x4 version. The floating rear beam would probably have to go though :(

Clio 172
Quality car! The forwards view of the driving makes it look like hes hanging onto the steering wheel. I wish they did a 4x4 version. The floating rear beam would probably have to go though :(

They have its called a 206 S2000, basically the same spec as the 306 but has 4x4.
ha.

One of the best FWD rally cars (and some quality driving from Panizzi - the man who never blinks)...

[YOUTUBE]t7_yffggBMk[/YOUTUBE]
peugeot parts
[YOUTUBE]P2swr8KmDzk[/YOUTUBE]

wow! the sound is so nice! state of the art engine! i just watched this clip 3 times!lol i wish my engine could sound like that! totally insane driving skills!

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
They have its called a 206 S2000, basically the same spec as the 306 but has 4x4.
ha.

except with less power and not as fast. The 306's had over 300bhp! On tarmac these could beat the WRC cars.