ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PF05 *FR? - Cup - Chelmsford - Sticker on rear!

R.I.P 182
You were behind me in traffic in Chelmsford, i have a zetec S but could see the big CS sticker in the back window!

Looked very nice :D :D

Honda Civic 2.0 TypeR
that may have been subway he has a big clio sport sticker on the rear screen of his 172 blue cup but iam not sure thats his number plate, and he lives close to chelmsford :S

R.I.P 182
Oiii :( Its not that bad lol!! Lost you when the lights went red but kept an eye out for you lol! where'dya live? Chelms?

R.I.P 182
Billericay!

I lost you because i went over the lights at orange and yours went red i think!! lol!! I know your faster dont worry ;)

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
is billericay a nice place?!?!?

lol no one beats me.

ive only been beaten once since ive had my car by a cossie. no one ever wants to race proper LOL

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
lol i need to grow up and stop racing.

yeah ive heard its a nice place!!!

so baby D are you some real hot chick???

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
errr i only saw your ass, it was pretty big and it had a big hole in it..... your exhaust

R.I.P 182
LOL my arse is big and btw its a 6x4 oval exit ;) LOL

im always in chelmsford with mates! was meant to go dukes tonight but took bf to london so im tired :(

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
oh is it now!! i was gona be really rude but i wont, as you dont know me lol

dam bf, all the hottest birds have bf's

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
aint it just

there both seriously hot in that pic, who cares im easy..... so to speak lol

182 - Now Cooper S
Lol, only reason i ask is because she was at southend and said she saw me, well the spongebob balloon!! but i didnt see her..

R.I.P 182
LOL. that pics abit old.. when you got in ur car (B) i was standing pretty much infront of you! lol.

Am the brunette btw! *edit* both brunette im on the right

182 - Now Cooper S
Lol o right cool. I was intimidated by the sheer number or clio owners and the tarmac breaking bass coming from the car i parked next to!!!

Only kidding. Well i might see you all up there another time. Still no pics up!?!!

R.I.P 182
tsk! its not too old.. ill change it later! lol

Barley - yeah i heard that, very loud lol!! I was parked a few away!! :D You shoulda come and spoke to us all, car looked nice!

R.I.P 182
OI!!!

i wanna be spotted :( been out today but noone takes notice cause im not a clio on a clio site ;) lol

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
well let me know where you are and what you wearing (i mean driving) and ill spot you ;)

R.I.P 182
Urmm!! i was in Bas today! lol!!!

Will be in Chelmsford tomorrow probably, jobhunting!!

Ingatestone on Thursday morning :p

andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
dont start paul!!! :)

well maybe i should show you colchester.

your new pics is half good, but loose the guy we only wana see you lol

barley182 said:
...and the tarmac breaking bass coming from the car i parked next to!!!

If you mean that burgundy 306 -it was fooking hideous:dead: the bass coming from it was just rediculous (I think they had one of those bass cd's) as none of the tunes had any words in.

As I said in the meet thread - you should have come & said hello:)

182 - Now Cooper S
Baby D said:
Barley - yeah i heard that, very loud lol!! I was parked a few away!! :D You shoulda come and spoke to us all, car looked nice!

Thanks, yer i wish i did now, the people i was with were keen to get down to the rollercoasters and stuff so i just followed suit! lol.

And yer the bass coming from that car was extreme! Bit ott for me! i thought my 2 12's were too loud sometimes!!