ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PF05 *FR? - Cup - Chelmsford - Sticker on rear!

R.I.P 182
You were behind me in traffic in Chelmsford, i have a zetec S but could see the big CS sticker in the back window!

Looked very nice :D :D

Honda Civic 2.0 TypeR
that may have been subway he has a big clio sport sticker on the rear screen of his 172 blue cup but iam not sure thats his number plate, and he lives close to chelmsford :S

R.I.P 182
Oiii :( Its not that bad lol!! Lost you when the lights went red but kept an eye out for you lol! where'dya live? Chelms?

R.I.P 182
Billericay!

I lost you because i went over the lights at orange and yours went red i think!! lol!! I know your faster dont worry ;)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
is billericay a nice place?!?!?

lol no one beats me.

ive only been beaten once since ive had my car by a cossie. no one ever wants to race proper LOL

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
lol i need to grow up and stop racing.

yeah ive heard its a nice place!!!

so baby D are you some real hot chick???

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
errr i only saw your ass, it was pretty big and it had a big hole in it..... your exhaust

R.I.P 182
LOL my arse is big and btw its a 6x4 oval exit ;) LOL

im always in chelmsford with mates! was meant to go dukes tonight but took bf to london so im tired :(

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
oh is it now!! i was gona be really rude but i wont, as you dont know me lol

dam bf, all the hottest birds have bf's

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
aint it just

there both seriously hot in that pic, who cares im easy..... so to speak lol

182 - Now Cooper S
Lol, only reason i ask is because she was at southend and said she saw me, well the spongebob balloon!! but i didnt see her..

R.I.P 182
LOL. that pics abit old.. when you got in ur car (B) i was standing pretty much infront of you! lol.

Am the brunette btw! *edit* both brunette im on the right

182 - Now Cooper S
Lol o right cool. I was intimidated by the sheer number or clio owners and the tarmac breaking bass coming from the car i parked next to!!!

Only kidding. Well i might see you all up there another time. Still no pics up!?!!

R.I.P 182
tsk! its not too old.. ill change it later! lol

Barley - yeah i heard that, very loud lol!! I was parked a few away!! :D You shoulda come and spoke to us all, car looked nice!

R.I.P 182
OI!!!

i wanna be spotted :( been out today but noone takes notice cause im not a clio on a clio site ;) lol

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
well let me know where you are and what you wearing (i mean driving) and ill spot you ;)

R.I.P 182
Urmm!! i was in Bas today! lol!!!

Will be in Chelmsford tomorrow probably, jobhunting!!

Ingatestone on Thursday morning :p

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
dont start paul!!! :)

well maybe i should show you colchester.

your new pics is half good, but loose the guy we only wana see you lol

barley182 said:
...and the tarmac breaking bass coming from the car i parked next to!!!

If you mean that burgundy 306 -it was fooking hideous:dead: the bass coming from it was just rediculous (I think they had one of those bass cd's) as none of the tunes had any words in.

As I said in the meet thread - you should have come & said hello:)

182 - Now Cooper S
Baby D said:
Barley - yeah i heard that, very loud lol!! I was parked a few away!! :D You shoulda come and spoke to us all, car looked nice!

Thanks, yer i wish i did now, the people i was with were keen to get down to the rollercoasters and stuff so i just followed suit! lol.

And yer the bass coming from that car was extreme! Bit ott for me! i thought my 2 12's were too loud sometimes!!