ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PGTi Pictures !

clio 20v

no its still out

ben u could always ask you never know he might like to share or if u know sum1 wiv a nice ass u could swap, an ass for an ass

adi

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol, it must be the first thing everyone seen! Kelly, i thought it was u at first! But then I seen ya over the other page! ;) i wont smooch too much tho lol! So Kel, you know her well?? What is it about nice girls having nice mates!!! Torture for us lads when ur girlfriend brings her mates round !!! lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

they never seem to have average mates, there either also good lookin, or complete mingers

H22A7 Accord Type R

.............i bet that every gf anyone has ever had has got a friend u would like to give some to!!;) lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

i had a girlfriend once were i really fancied her younger sister, it didnt work out hehe

Skoda Fabia vRS

i thought i would bump this to revive some memories :)

also i reckon its about time i organised summat else, been havin a bad few weeks though so not really been into it all

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

When was this event done?!

Because I had my 306 Rallye on REs rollers in December and got 151bhp @ wheels, which I was pleased with, although a little surpirsed.

There was a group of different cars there on the day (similar thing) and I thought it was a little on the "generous" side...

Anyone else think this?!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Only a couple of weeks before we went then...

Those results are gonna be good to compare then as they were done not too far apart and the conditions would have bee pretty similar, so there wont be much to vary the results.

Amazed at Paddys boggo 172 making so much power, but also amazed at my Rallye making 151bhp, so either we got lucky or the RR is a little "generous", but whos to say without comparing them all on another RR that is known to be accurate.

There was a boggo CTR that made 175bhp @ wheels the same day I ran! :eek:

Any idea when the Clio Sport vs PGAC RR day is gonna be yet Brun?!

Skoda Fabia vRS

dunno mate no1 from PGAC has emailed me yet to sort anythin out

also it only seemed to be the 172s that were throwin out crazy bhp, like we had the really high standard one and a proper modified one that was low for what you would expect

thing is, we could go to RE again to test that we all get similar power as last time, or, we could go to somewhere else thats supposed to be good, but graphs will be needed and at the wheels figures, but you still cant compare one RR to another, there all different

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Well, I am not that bothered about going back to RE at the moment, as it was only done recently, so I dont feel its worth it.

But, I suggested Cooper & West before, becuase they give you graphs for both power & torque, for both @ wheels and a calcultated @ fly, plus lots of other additional data, from the trick Bosch RR system they have. Its only the @ wheels figures we want though.

When I was there last, we did a group RR session (again) and the readings people got there all seemed to tie in with readings that wed got from other rolling roads, so people were happy that the figures were pretty accurate.

Its also the place that Pipercross use to test the power gains from there air filters and is a very good system, so I reckon this would be the ideal place to compare the figures we all got at RE as its local.

Ok, so you cant accurately compare from one RR to another, but it will give a very good idea of how close the RE figures are...

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea, ive heard of those guys before, how much would they be charging per person ?

it sounds like the place to go !

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Was £10 per person last time we went to Cooper & West, so cheaper than RE, or at least cheaper than when we were there!

How much did RE charge per person?!

One good thing about RE was they let me run my car first, to see what it was running like. Then the let me run again (free of charge) at the end of the day after Id changed the air filter, to compare. The guys were very helpful.

Think we should try Cooper & West this time though...

320d M Sport

Id go, theyre in Urmston I believe, was gonna got to a RR day with SSC when i had my Saxo but couldnt go in the end.

Skoda Fabia vRS

we all know you would go Paddy, to show us all up in your standard car !

i wonder if it will make the same power at another RR though ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Cool

I am well up for a session at Cooper & West then! :D

Whos organising the event though!?

You (Brun) or Dan from PGAC???

Would be good to get a mag along again... Was in Revs last time I was at Cooper & West in my 106 GTi at a Pug 106 v Saxo event.

320d M Sport

Brun.....thats the Million dollar Q eh?? I wont sulk, Im not like that!!!! Anyway, Ill have a blast at York this year to see how i do.....

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 02 February 2003

Whos organising the event though!?

You (Brun) or Dan from PGAC???
Dan afaik mate, but no1 has contacted me with any details yet so will just see what happens

williams and trophy

hehe you can count me in.i might even upset a few more 172 owners lol

except paddy of course haha

williams and trophy

lol dunno mate

its back now tho

well it will be in another couple of weeks.......ready to rumble again then

;)