ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph 1 does Thruxton.

Always wanted to do a track day at Thruxton and they don't come up often. Got some time booked off work so looked around and found this one. Really great day with a great bunch of guys. Well organised, high driving standards and some epic machinery. Didn't take my camera but got some pics from the photographer there. Was worried I might not have met the 90db noise test but passed with no problems. The morning started off with 3 sighter laps hence no helmet.

9734197940_8f3f255e52_c.jpg

Then it was straight into open pit lane. Never had to queue to go on track all day. Did a few laps to familiarise myself as the track was moist and I'm still getting used to how the car handles on track. First session out had an interesting tussle with this Scooby and he let me through.

9730956951_55817e3f4b_c.jpg

The rest of the day was a blast and could feel the car getting quicker each time I went out. Even lifting off for some corners and not braking. Had a great day out and can highly recommend doing a day at Thruxton the fastest track in Britain.

9730938635_a7e8fc4b54_c.jpg

9734156386_28c12e1a3e_c.jpg

9730925135_b66047fefa_c.jpg

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looking great Pete! Currently have an Odyssey ph1 getting prepped for some track fun, so look forward to meeting up with early next year I'd say :)

Cars looking good Pete I need to get to thruxton at some point. Was it very expensive?

Cost £189.00 for a full open pit lane. Well worth it as I overtook a Porsche 911 :rasp:

Looking good there Pete.

Cheers mate it shows that Team Anorak Racing does do tracks.

Looks like a good day mate. Shame I couldn't make it today.

Would have been good trying to keep up with the Fletchbus.

How did the front left cope with it?!

Managed the whole day with minor degradation to the outer edge which was better than I thought it would be.

Looks like a good day out.

What's with the big grey circles on the sides?

Because racecar. Just want the car to stand out and look different than every other silver ph1 track ****