ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Quick Offset and Ph2 Wheels

Vectra :(
Hey guys

Will Mk2 Ph2 172 Alloys (Offset being 48.5) fit a Ph-Quick or will i need 5mm spacers so they dont rub?

Need a quick answer if poss as getting some ph2 alloys tomorrow and need to know whether or not i need to pick up some spacers in the morning to lower the offset from 48.5?

Thanks

Rick

Da

Less
mk1 rs are et43 mate so yes 5 mm spacers would bring the alloys back down to et43.5 but it depends on your tyre widths/lowering options as to whether you'd suffer any rubbage.
I have et45's on my non-sport (et37) so with 5mm spacers i'm et40. But with 205's and -60mm i'm scary closer to the inner edge of the rear arches ;)

Well at the mo its not lowered so should be ok without the spacer you think? Well enough to travel the 50 or so miles home? As getting the wheels tomorrow aft and might not have time to get spacers in the morning.

Da

Less
i've got a pair if you want them mate? But yeah it should be fine i would of thought. Do you know the tyres yet? If they're mk2 ph2 i'm guessing 195/45/R16's?

Guessing they are standard size yeah, if not will be 205 at most but not sure on the size.

So long as they wont rub enough for it to cause problems travelling from stafford to warrington then that will be ok ;)

Cheers for the offer of the spacers mate, might need em lol