ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 1.2 Daily.

Mkll Ph1
Happy days. Gonna need to pull my finger out and get it finished :D. Who are you lads insured with btw ? My renewals up now in November and declaring my mods Is making these prices sinister.

yikes. Probs be cheaper to get it insured under your folks name with you as a named driver haha. When are you 21? Could always take out the pricey policy and when you turn 21 (if you have 2+ ncb) cancel it, and start a new policy with them. They really are great and go above and beyond.

Mkll Ph1
Not till next year. Just about to finish my first years insurance so I don't know. Might just change my sportex exhaust back to standard and insure it as a standard car.

E46 M3 182FF & 530i
I'm under a multi car policy, im the main driver with my mods listed, came to around £1100? been getting quotes at the minute for a 182 for £1000 (Will have been driving 2 years with 3 points at renewal) lol

Mkll Ph1
I'm under a multi car policy, im the main driver with my mods listed, came to around £1100? been getting quotes at the minute for a 182 for £1000 (Will have been driving 2 years with 3 points at renewal) lol

My age is killing me o_O. If I put into that compare the market that I'm 21 and still only 1 year no claims it takes it down to £1095. Might just be another year of 'standard' I guess.

E46 M3 182FF & 530i
My age is killing me o_O. If I put into that compare the market that I'm 21 and still only 1 year no claims it takes it down to £1095. Might just be another year of 'standard' I guess.

I'm only 18.. lol. The £1000 quote was as driving 2 years with 1 years ncb in my own name. My first years driving cost me big time, twice the amount of my clio nearly :( I find different companies have massive pricing differences however, hughes quoted me £4957 for a 1.9 tdi golf, where as admiral quoted me £750 for the same car? Comparethemarket seems to be the best pricing, even for Northern Ireland!

Aviv as one of the cheapest for me this year weirdly. £1035 fully comp which is a huge difference for me o_O.

Yeah aviva were cheapest for me too, by £1000 :p

But now they wont let me add anymore modifications to my policy, and theres still alot i wanna add :/

Mkll Ph1
Not been on here in a while. Not done much just changed the shocks over to the new ones I ordered and am going back to the standard exhaust at some stage this week.

Over in Glasgow at the minute so won't have any real updates for a while but if you see me about give us a toot!

Mkll Ph1
Seem to have developed the sunroof leak while I've been up here. Nearly every morning I've went out waters been dripping from the interior light. Pretty annoyed as you can imagine so I need to figure out how to sort it.

Seem to have developed the sunroof leak while I've been up here. Nearly every morning I've went out waters been dripping from the interior light. Pretty annoyed as you can imagine so I need to figure out how to sort it.

That could be your ariel leaking. But more than likely your sunroof yer

Mkll Ph1
Well decided today I was for washing the car. Few things came up and by the time I got home it started to get dark. Decided to plough on anyway and broke out the foam.

6asugeda.jpg

Will hopefully get some decent pictures tomorrow if it's not a s**t day.

Volantech CC Panels
I like the look of it up to now man, i'm intrigued to see what it will look like with the 182 bumpers. I have the same car same color but MTV model but its got so many things wrong with it...

Mkll Ph1
Been looking at trying to get a set of Williams alloys lately.

I reckon they could look mint on the car but are damn hard to get hold of for the spare cash i have so close to christmas :/.

Mkll Ph1
Imagine if I updated this like I keep saying I will.

New exhaust went on today. Stainless steel cat-back. Took a bit of modifying to get it to fit but got there in the end. No real good pictures of it at the minute as it was nearly dark by the time I got back.

7adequ7e.jpg

I know it stick out a bit but it still needs to be cut into the bumper to tidy it up a bit.

Just needs a good wash now before the meet on Sunday.

Mkll Ph1
3 sitting all together. Maybe get them up tomorrow when I'm off. There's a sportex one there but it's fairly loud, nice few pops and bangs though on over run when I had it on.