ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 (as requested)

Okie doke... ive had lots of PM's since fitting the Eibach Sportlines asking for photo's of what they look like. I wanted to wait for them to settle before taking the pictures so here they are, after 500 miles on the car.

oh yeah, and i washed, clayed, polished, waxed and hoovered her too... then went for a nice drive in the New Forest! :approve:

Click the images for high res versions... this strange forum shrinks the pictures!

sport1Large.gif

sport2Large.gif

sport3Large.gif

sport4Large.gif

/Dan.

Last edited:
That drop looks the about the same as my pro's :S

Bear in mind my wheels are 16" though.

Side.jpg

That drop looks the about the same as my pro's :S

Bear in mind my wheels are 16" though.

yup, i reckon its only about 10mm lower than my old pro's... but they had done 20k miles when i took them off and the sportlines are brand new unlike your pro's...

Alex, the pics were taken just past Thorny Hill entering the forest...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
weapon, love this car. I had the sportlines on mine too, the ride was awsome, just didnt drop it enough looks wise. I have H&R's now, its low, but it does lose the fine handling the sportlines give on the b road hack :(

should raise mine lol

Cool, the roads are good round there, you just have to watch out for the horses!

At 40 mph everywhere it shouldn't be too difficult.

Not that road in particular, but some of the roads around and leading up to that area such as the A35 are national speedlimit. I ve had a horse jump out on me I think it was being pursued by another horse, and the abs cut in etc and I narrowly missed it.

Civic Type-R
I think it looks good :) doesnt lower it as much as I thought it would though. Thanks for posting the pics

Ph1 172
looks nice this has made me even more unsure what springs to go for!really want the handling of the eibachs with a drop of a few more mm