ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Colchester

Clio Sport 172
Always parked in my work car park and don't have a clue who it belongs to! Think start of reg is Y787 ???

Any ideas?

Clio Sport 172
ahhhh i see, yeh i work at informa too, dunno if you've seen mine tucked away in the corner of the car park lol

182FF Arctic
I've seen it a couple of times. It's a tidy example.

I was wondering if i was gonna get an entry in the spotted forum, but i didn't expect it to be someone working in the same office :D

Clio Sport 172
Yeh tis not too bad, i walked past yours the other day coming in from lunch looks quite clean. Wondered who had such good taste as myself lol, have to keep an eye out for ya and introduce myself. :)

Clio Sport 172
I thought i'd put it on show today for a change as its usually parked over the back in the corner lol, get abit of sunlight on it!

182FF Arctic
Isn't there occasionally a 197 around here too? I've seen it a couple of times but not so much recently.

Clio Sport 172
Haven't seen any, part from a mk3 black one the other day round the hythe way. There's sometimes a blue 182 parked at one of the houses at the front of the car park with the white stripes, haven't seen that for a while either.