ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 head on 182 block with rs2 inlet 197 cams ???

Rs2'd clio 182
At the minute I've got a clio 182 running a rs192 exhaust with de cat straight through center section the rs2 inlet manifold 65mm throttle body and 98 ron map. I had this remapped by Paul at rs tuning and made 187bhp on the rollers. Now am after some more power to start doing some track days with next year so I've got myself some 197 cams and a ph1 172 cylinder head that's just been fully rebuilt. So the question is will a ph1 172 head take 197 cams and will there be any problems fitting it with the rs2 or to the 182 block. Anyone else running these mods if so what bhp you get. Thanks

Rs2'd clio 182
That's what I was thinking. Might just sell up and go for itb's and cams. How much you think it's all worth the rs2 197 cams and the head ?

That's what I was thinking. Might just sell up and go for itb's and cams. How much you think it's all worth the rs2 197 cams and the head ?

Personally I'd just keep the RS2 as it is and spend the cash on enjoying the car/other parts such as suspension and tyres. The outlay for the cams and ITB's again won't be worth the little performance increase you'll receive.

All in my opinion of course.