ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172 **** OTT - Ren-O-Tec - Chelmsford

1 Series Coupe
Spotted when i dropped the 182 off this morning..

I reconised the car, but can't think who's it is...

Matt

1 Series Coupe
Yep, the old black one is now Mum's. I've got a Silver 182 now! :)

I new i had seen the black Clio before..... looked nice, the 182 looked good as well :D

What were you having done at Ren-O-Tec?

Dropped it off this morning for a general look over + it was running abit 'rich'. Also aircon stunk, so got Martin to sort that out. I also had to pay for my new pads i had fitted just before Trax.

Yours was there this morning when i dropped mine off. What you have done to yours?

Dropped it off this morning for a general look over + it was running abit 'rich'. Also aircon stunk, so got Martin to sort that out. I also had to pay for my new pads i had fitted just before Trax.

Yours was there this morning when i dropped mine off. What you have done to yours?[/quote]

Fair enough... First time i used them but Martin seems like a good bloke very clued up and not expensive.

Yea i dropped it off Thursday night, it needed a 48k service and a few little bits sorting out. Martin even turned my Air Bag light out for free!

Yep, he's a top bloke. He's serviced and dealt with both my Clio's. Know's his stuff too.

He will be looking after mine from now on..... Car felt so much better on the drive back, almost like a different car.

Off to mark fish tomorrow morning for the coilovers to be fitted and set up! :)

1 Series Coupe
Yep, he's a top bloke. He's serviced and dealt with both my Clio's. Know's his stuff too.

He will be looking after mine from now on..... Car felt so much better on the drive back, almost like a different car.

Martin set up my coilovers for me on the black 1.2.. Should of got him to do it as well. Kill 2 birds with one stone. ;)

R26r R26

I'm at Mark's tomorrow afternoon for a service.May see you there mate.

Martin set up my coilovers for me on the black 1.2.. Should of got him to do it as well. Kill 2 birds with one stone. ;)

I did ask Martin but he did not have time as i wonted them fitted for South End. :dapprove:

Plus Mark has such a good reputation i thought why not?

I'm at Mark's tomorrow afternoon for a service.May see you there mate.

What time you heading up there?

Mark asked me to drop the car in at 9am... not sure how long it will take to fit and set up though.