ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 172. Tell me about them

Megane 225 F1
Good points, bad points. What to look for. What kind of mods you can make. All info welcome :D

Titanium 182
Good - They look cool, they have blue carpet, the throttle feels nicer and they're quick !

Bad - They're old, people that aren't into cars think they're "Sheds" the dashboard is a bit minging.

Mods - Pretty much anything you can do on PH2's but you can also add some original PH2 parts on to make them look a bit newer/better.

Just seen in your other thread the question about sportlines, they would fit but I wouldn't as the 2.0 lump is heavier than your current 1.4 and wouldn't sit right.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've owned 4x ph2's, now a ph1. The only ph2 I'd have over a good ph1 would be a trophy. The dash doesn't bother me, I genuinely barely look at the dash when driving.

53 Clio's & counting
i think im the only one in the world that likes the ph1 dash lol

Genuinly there isn't one thing i prefere on the ph2 over the ph1

probably why i own a ph1 lol

Megane 225 F1
Right well i deffo want to get coilovers :D

Ph2 rear bumper is deffo on the list. In fact i have one on its way to me (damn post being slow) so might keep that for when i get the ph1 instead of painting it black for my 1.4.

I can make a shed look good ;) or have an effort lol

PH-QUICK sticker LOL

120d M Sport
Right well i deffo want to get coilovers :D

Ph2 rear bumper is deffo on the list. In fact i have one on its way to me (damn post being slow) so might keep that for when i get the ph1 instead of painting it black for my 1.4.

I can make a shed look good ;) or have an effort lol

PH-QUICK sticker LOL

:nono:

Megane 225 F1
LOLZ

nah on a serious note, not going down the making it stand out route like i did with my 1.4 (black and white :D) standard, tidy and clean with subtle mods

Titanium 182
Don't buy a black one, they're s**te ;)

Silver ftw.

I prefered my 182 to my ph1 but the ph1 was a less than a third of the price. Plus I like modifying my ph1 :rasp:

Megane 225 F1
Dont want another black car....i cant keep it clean because i dont own an outside tap for a hose :(

Silver as it stays clean easier lol

Megane 225 F1
:( worth a shot. Going to test drive one on my day off this week. Its 3.5k but only going to see if i like driving it, then il find one i want :D

Honda & VW
Personally i prefere my Ph1 to my Girlfriends 182 Cup and my old 172 Cup, but i prefere the more 'raw' feel which i feel in the Ph1. (and thats against a cup).

Plus they're better looking by a long shot imo