ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 back from rehab (photos)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Following on from this mess involving a BMW and a car park.. I got the car back this week.

By this afternoon, it was hanging so I gave it an ultra fast Snowfoam and rinse with the hose, slapped a bit of tyre gel and then took some photos (most importantly of course !!).

For those who requested photos in the last thread... enjoy.:

3581820391_a63822fd3d_b.jpg

3581820901_a53ca3267b_b.jpg

3581819565_eb9aa48ab2_b.jpg

3581818135_3472c805ab_b.jpg

3582628332_2a6bc861f0_b.jpg

3582772834_df90ebbeca_b.jpg

:cool:

/Giraffe

Last edited:
  audi a6 3.0tdi
The new headlights make it looks so much better and the front bumper actually lines up, there can't be many ph1's like that now lol

Storm Grey 200
looks amazing!

I'd love a front end respray, i also want to paint my f1's black, but then our cars would look, almost identical... hmmmmmm

edit, are those spec 2's? how are they?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers, all. It looks great, I'm chuffed as funk :cool:

looks amazing!

I'd love a front end respray, i also want to paint my f1's black, but then our cars would look, almost identical... hmmmmmm

edit, are those spec 2's? how are they?

The Parada's are AWESOME ! I love them ...

Dry grip is great ... wet grip is fine .. pretty progressive, but just have to be sensible, which of course you should be anyway in the wet ;)

:)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks like they did a top job on it mate. New headlights really bring it to life. I'm buying a 172 in 6 weeks or so and i'm set on a ph2 as i dont think a ph1 would be different enough to my current, but come purchase time i'd still buy yours, any day of the week!