ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Clio 'V' Reg interior

RenaultSport clio 182 Cup
Hi,

I've just purhcased a v reg clio 1.2 grande, just need a little runner as im going back to uni after gettin rid of my 182 Cup. I just wondered if a 182 interior would fit without messing about fabricating it. As im quite a big lad the seats arent height adjustable in the grande so i may end up with a sore head if i cant sore some height adjustable ones out. Dont even need to be 182 clio sport seats, its just i know that they were comfortable and more importantly height adjustable.

Cheers

Ben

Just want to change seats and possibly door cards. The only other thing is the bite point is high an sometimes it's difficult to put into 1st and 2nd gear. Is this just the signs if the clutch needs doing? Cheers guys

Jap Box
Just want to change seats and possibly door cards. The only other thing is the bite point is high an sometimes it's difficult to put into 1st and 2nd gear. Is this just the signs if the clutch needs doing? Cheers guys

Mines quite hard to push into 1st when the engine etc is cold, after a while it becomes fine though.

High bite point is more than likely the clutch but I wouldn't be worried about it until it starts slipping, mine lasted 130k on its original one until it was slipping so badly it was struggling to move.

When you say slipping do you mean sort of crunching into gear? Sorry 4 sounding like a complete noob lol