ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Exhaust Choices...

Right, I know this has been covered a few times, but I need to make the right choice on this...

First off, I still can't decide whether to go for a stealth or pea-shooter style (hanging below the bumper).
If I have a stealth, it'd be K-tec, but the only thing putting me off is the fact you'd be able to see the flaccid exhaust hanging below the rear bumper.

If I go for a pea-shooter style, im thinking about Yozza, Piper or Oreca (although that isn't road legal is it?!!). Pics of all these one fitted would be awesome. Isn't there also one that OMP make? What is that one like?
Which one out of the above pea-shooters would you choose?
From what I read, you have to cut the bumper for the Piper?! I wouldn't want to do this, so is it still able to hang just below the bumper? Whats the differences between inwards/outwards rolled tips? Which would look best??!

Plenty of questions there, but before I get one, I want to make sure I get the right one (looks wise). Sound wise, I do want one with quite a bit of noise when revving, but quieter during lower revs, although this doesn't really bother me too much, as I have decided that i'm going to have some fun in this car, rather than keep it 100% practical.

Any help would be massively appreciated. :)

^ If i'm going for a Yozza, i'm doing it properly ;)

I quite like Ktec anyway (I loved my recessed supersport on the Flamer) and they're a lot cheaper. Ill only get a yozza stealth if a cheap second-hand one comes along.

discounted the piper stealth then?

No, as above, its on the list, but I don't want to be cutting into the bumper. If I go that route, I want one that hangs just below the bumper, as I don't think cut outs suit the ph1's.

From what I read, you have to cut the bumper for the Piper?! I wouldn't want to do this, so is it still able to hang just below the bumper? Whats the differences between inwards/outwards rolled tips? Which would look best??!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
you do have to cut the bumper for the piper 172 system if you dont have a stealth. You get a 182 trim included with it though so it looks very tidy

Stealth version doesn't involve cutting, obviously ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
I'll await pics, I'm too deciding what would be best, have some horible diving board thing at the moment :dead:

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
old pic from a quick search, but this is the piper recessed

dscf5025wz3.jpg

Evo 5 RS
tbh recessed looks far better, I'm slightly bias though.

The yozza systems gained it's own rep for hanging below so folks are just used to looking at it lol

Cheers for the photo. Looking at it, the tip looks too big for my liking. I only want a small tip, with whichever I go for. What size is that one? Looks as big as my old ktec, which was 3.5" iirc?!

I dont want a chav exhaust thankyou ;)

They don't really interest me tbh. I cant see much improvement over the ktec stealth, which is alot cheaper.

From what ive seen, BTB are £399 and the ktr one is 394.80.
Not much difference or am i looking at the wrong one

From what ive seen, BTB are £399 and the ktr one is 394.80.
Not much difference or am i looking at the wrong one
Ktr would be just under £300 minus CS discount. (without centre silencer option)

I just think that if i'm going to spend £400 on an exhaust, I want one that im actually going to see.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
iv got a ktec stealth supersport for sale, only done couple of thousand miles, £220 to your door.