ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Exhaust Choices...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
This is what you want,

photo2-1.jpg

PM CHRIS172CUP. Its a prospeed iirc. Its what i'd have :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Not a bad shout. I may drop Prospeed a message to see whether they'd be willing to make one and post it me. Sack travelling to Cardiff for an exhaust.

They won't matey...there was a lad from Ireland who wanted one and he had to wait until someone else on here went up to Charlie to get it set up for their car...they make them on the car itself and don't have measurements, etc for them. I think the person who did it had to wait twice as long as their car was done first for the person in Ireland and once for themselves...so a long day!!!

I personally would rather go there and get them to do it on your motor...that way you know its EXACTLY what you've requested. Plus, you can enjoy its noise on the way home!!! :race: ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
180+ miles each way for me. Not really worth it, just for an exhaust tbh. Ill have to stick to my original plans.

I've done that trip twice from Telford to Cardiff and back. Just treat it like a shopping day!

When I was last up there, they had most of the mentally ill people in Wales all assembled in Cardiff for the day (X-Factor auditions!) ;)

If you talk nicely to Charlie, he might drop the price due to the distance travelled...;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Worth a try then, I suppose. Ill have to drop an enquiry, see how much he'd want to charge.

The 182 was £465...think its under £400 for a 172 due to single outlet pipe. I'm sure if you mention CS and also distance you're travelling from, he may look into dropping the price.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Out of interest are the manifolds on the phase1 and 2 the same ? if so you could put a later cat on it.