ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Flamer.

Trafic 140dci
Whats up with the t30 bolt?

and ill have a read of that then! Sure my dad will help, or if worse comes to worse the gf.
The t30 that holds the disks on can be a pain to undo, thats all lol.

GF will do just need someone to press the brake peddle when you say so, i used my grandad lol.

Fitted the carbon boot card and rear door cards, just need to paint it now!
Fit a treat, and look good so im happy :)

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

And a random pic, back wheels look so wide!
IMG_0126.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 28
Few brake bits turned up. Was going to try get them fitted at nights this week, but tbh i cant be bothered pissing about in the dark and cold.
Wanted them on for snetterton, which im not going to do now, but due to the weather forecast and me saving money for a new purchase thats hopefully with me the 28th :p
But some tracktime will be happening soon :)

DS2500's.
IMG_0127.jpg

Goodridge braided lines.
IMG_0128.jpg

Brembo HC discs (cheers to G 172)
IMG_0129.jpg

oh and im yet to get the brake fluid. Anytips for not spilling the old fluid everywhere when doing the hoses would be good!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
hmm, i read on here somewhere to get 10ohm resistors, tried to fit one and i got a shock and bit of smoke from the connector, wonder if the resistor is to strong\??

Discs and pads on, decided to do it as it was dry. Managed it pretty quickly in little light :)
Taken it for about 10miles of random driving with lots of braking, seems to be bedding in nicely and at this early stage alot better than my previous brakes. Just gota get the braided lines on, and bleed them. Which for some reason im really anxious about doing, as i havent fucked anything up recently and it seems about time i do :eek:

Two pics, one of a disc and one of the car jacked up lol. s**t qaulity off my phone.
2012-01-19_19-24-35_527.jpg

2012-01-19_19-24-42_398.jpg

First trackday.

All went well, minus leaving my tow hook at home :( which was soon sorted!
Brakes worked a treat, will be better once re-bled and braided lines on.
Tyres were the biggest let down, the t1rs on the front span up constantly in the wet. And the bf goodrich's gripped like mad.
Then in the aftertoon it was dry, the t1rs gripped like mad but the bf goodrichs werent holding down.
So need to sort my tyres out tbh, apart from that was awsome :) will be going again and driving much harder.

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Sprayed the inside with satin black paint, only cost £18 :) Doesnt look to bad considering i hoovered the back and sprayed straight on. Stripped out aload of sound deadening also. Then put the carbon door cards back in.

4441.jpg

555.jpg

And a few pics stolen from lewis.
222.jpg

111.jpg

images_medium500px_HC779PAIR.jpg

Ordered the above. As my subframes (bits of steel bolted to my car) have started to move about/bend lol.
So ill fit them the weekend hopefully, going to pull out the rest of the sound deadening/carpet and spray it all matt black also.
Flocked dash and steering column coming too :)
Then more goodies when lewis gets his new car, need to stop spending...

Braided lines on and brakes fully rebled, got a garage to do this in the end and he reconed my old fluid was like gravy. And it has made a massive difference!

Last night i stripped out the bucket seats and my subframes aka 6mm mild steel bar!
all sound deadening removed, and the whole interior painted black, painfully slow and long job.
Seats will be back in later hopefully on the OMP subframes.
And flocked dash and steering column.

Few pics with my new light so i can work in the dark lol.
IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Pointless update really but im waiting on the paint to dry. Should look half decent once done.

Finished product, just needs cleaning inside and out!
flocked dash, no sound deadening, omp subframes, entire floor painted black.
A much better driving position than before, seat could be a bit further back but it feels comfy and alert like this, and much better than my seat that had pretty much became a recliner!

IMG_1385.jpg

Dash going in.
IMG_1392.jpg

Finished.
IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

And this mess still to sort!
IMG_1476.jpg

ph1 dash, steering surround and airbag for sale if anyone wants them :)

ph1 172
I didn't no. If you do get one that requires welding in, I have a friend 2 mins from me that can TIG weld it in if need be. His welding is perfection! He is not too expensive either