ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 funeral!

Inferno 225 cup
f**k no I'd have to paint that, track car or not! Lol

3u3azahu.jpg

;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll buy it. if you're serious about selling it, pm me with a price and details.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I'll buy it. if you're serious about selling it, pm me with a price and details.

Daniel,
Just waiting for paperwork from insurer before I can do anything with it.
I'm definitely getting rid either way, just depends how much someone offers me, whether I sell it whole or break it.
You pm me an offer.
If there is anything else you want to know just ask

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't want to sound rude, but if it's for sale it has a price. I'm not into bidding wars i'm afraid.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Assessor reckons that the crease won't pull. So said would need a new panel cutting in.
Big work. He said looking at least £1800. On a £2k car. The insurance won't bother

Have you gone through an accident management company. Sounds like the kind of rubbish they spin off. That is a 100% repairable panel using flatliner or miracle pull.

A cat mofoing C!!!! So they aren't going to offer you what the repairs costs are then. Accident management will have buy back anywhere between 4 and 20% on that.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
It is a load of s**t mate. They've given me a valuation for the car which I will get. Then how much it is to buy the car back. Which I am doing. But I can't be arsed to repair it.
Will let someone else have a pop at it. Or just break it. I've put too much into it in the last 18months.
Had enough now

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't know the ins and outs of what was arranged, all I know is I paid a deposit with an agreed price for the car. If that was more than anyone else has offered then apologies...

It's not your place to be apologising Nick. If Chi has arranged a price and agreed on a deal, it is out of order for the seller to sell to another person.

I could smell it a mile off, hence me declining any dealings.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Just read this tread, I could smell a timewaster. Why all the put too much money into it rubbish? He was essentially getting cashback with the payout and cheap buyback/repair. I'm sure people threaten with breaking to try and drive the price up.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
No worries, as long as the deposit comes back.

No intentions to tread on any toes from Nick or I, that's for sure.

It was probably for the best, just was annoying having my time wasted agreeing a deal whilst talking with other buyers.

clio 172 phase 1
any news on had bought W727 AHK it was my old car before Scott had it and fancy turning it into a track car if the new owner is on here??

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
any news on had bought W727 AHK it was my old car before Scott had it and fancy turning it into a track car if the new owner is on here??

MOT expired in 2014, same year as this write-off so suspect sale of car never went through and it was killed off for parts