ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Gear selection sticker & Crash bar stickers

Renault Clio 182
Hi,

I am currently working on many projects to replicate stickers found on the Clio 172 and 182.
I am wondering if anyone can take a clear picture of the gear selection sticker found in the PH1? Would anyone also be able to provide mm dimensions for this sticker?

I was also interested in making the crash bar stickers found on the PH1, could anyone else do the same as the above but for these two stickers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben

On the hunt!
Hi,

I am currently working on many projects to replicate stickers found on the Clio 172 and 182.
I am wondering if anyone can take a clear picture of the gear selection sticker found in the PH1? Would anyone also be able to provide mm dimensions for this sticker?

I was also interested in making the crash bar stickers found on the PH1, could anyone else do the same as the above but for these two stickers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben

Hey Ben,

Did you recreate a set of the Phase 1 grille stickers in the end? I’d also be interested in the window stickers and fuel flap stickers.

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio 182
Hey Ben,

Did you recreate a set of the Phase 1 grille stickers in the end? I’d also be interested in the window stickers and fuel flap stickers.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately I have not done the PH1 grill stickers yet, I did have the images and measurements that I needed but then had a problem with my phone and lost them all 😔 so I need to get then again!

Regarding fuel flap stickers and the window sticker, these can both be bought from:

I also have some others on that website that you may be interested in so feel free to take a look.
All of my stickers are also available on eBay, if you have trouble finding then I can PM you a link, so just let me know!

Thanks
Ben

On the hunt!
Hi Mark,

Unfortunately I have not done the PH1 grill stickers yet, I did have the images and measurements that I needed but then had a problem with my phone and lost them all [emoji17] so I need to get then again!

Regarding fuel flap stickers and the window sticker, these can both be bought from:

I also have some others on that website that you may be interested in so feel free to take a look.
All of my stickers are also available on eBay, if you have trouble finding then I can PM you a link, so just let me know!

Thanks
Ben

That’s really useful. Thanks mate. If you like, I can take pictures of my old stickers tomorrow with measurements?