ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 gets cupped (Ooh er)

Titanium 182
Before
4414616005_eaa8aa8b09.png

& after

4414618175_50cd567fbf.png

4415387540_851dfb9cdc.png

4415389334_d65912bc7f.png

Thanks to Ben for spraying it :) ace job.

Titanium 182
Once it gets warmer I'm going to sort out all the little bits of paint work that need doing then PC it and freshen it up, will include some new plates in the list ! :cool:

White Evo V
Looks 10 times better mate! Suits the car nicely! Glad your happy with the paint work too! If you ever need any more painting done or know anyone else that does drop me a pm and il be happy to help :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks nice mate, I think the ph2 rear bumper makes it look more 'sport' ish and adds clean smooth lines to the rear end,

I think the ph2 rear goes nicely with the angry front end

Titanium 182
I don't mind ph2 bumpers with a recessed exhaust but they need the boot button to pull it off IMO. CBA with that ammount of hasstle to change something that I like how it is anyway :rasp: I had a ph2 bumper on my 182 don't need another xD

Titanium 182
I really don't understand the obsession with these. They cost loads and it's barely any different! Lol.

They do look similar, noticably different to the original though which is what comes on the 1.2 etc.

Just makes it look that little bit better from the back I guess. Could argue the same thing about most mods done to cars :rasp: