ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Odyssey Blue track/fun road car...

172 cup
Hi All.....

Recently sold my Sti Classic and wanted to find something fun to track and decided on a ph1 172. I decided on a ph1 simply because I prefer the looks of the car, having owned many different performance cars, 370bhp gtir, 420bhp gtir, 370 bhp evo 5, 350bhp nova let, 300+ corsa b let, 360bhp cossie to name a few, this will be the slowest car i've owned but hopefully be the most fun as I plan to track the car.

The car is a y-reg odyssey blue ph1 - silver is to common :rasp:

It's had 3 owners, last of which owned the car for the last 8 years and has stacks of history. I picked the car up last night for the bargin sum of £1,200.

Brief spec....

•Clio genuine trophy lightweight speedline wheels
•Ktech coilovers with solid top mounts
•Front suspension poly bushed
•Front and rear strut braces
•Carbon Fibre engine cover
•Aluminium coolent bottle
•182 manifold d cat and stainless steel cat back (it is not too loud) Re-mapped
•Body work and interior in excellent condition apart from a few stone chips on the front
•Clio sports seats
•New rear pads, discs and wheel bearings

Few pics from add....

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio4-1.jpg

clio5.jpg

I've just ordered some new 15" speedlines and 888 195/50 tyres, so trophy alloys will be for sale soon and just purchased a supersprint race stealth exhaust from jamie948 off the forum....

clio6.jpg

Future plans include partly stripping the interior, fitting bucket seats and harnesses and having a 4 wheel suspension alignment done. Then simply enjoy it.

Comments and ideas welcome.

RB 182
love it mate! looks amazing on the Turinis,

you've done well picking it up for £1,200 too! :approve:

not a fan of those plates though :rasp:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Looks tidy. They handle better on 15" , you will sell the Trophy wheels easy enough.

Some new plain plates would be on my list

172 cup
Thanks for comments, those plates are now off the car as it was the previous owners private plate, have ordered some pressed plates for it.