ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 silver 172 around Boro last night

172 phase 1
c023bfcf-95b9-430e-9dba-593acab6116.jpg

Focus RS
Yeah thats the one! Dam right I needed fuel, Id been crawling all the way to Boro then you were just sat in the outside lane waiting so i thought it'd be rude not too, almost didn't make it to Shell tho!

Pretty rapid Clio!

172 phase 1
its pretty much standard, but my friend with a red vr6 golf, has raced a few 172's 182's 197's and has beat many, but i sat beside him,

p.s i had to go get myself some optimax too!

172 phase 1
thats the one! dalmation cars special thats runs a 14.6 quater mile, and mods that consist of max power filter and a backbox that fell off

Focus RS
Haha yeah he chased me down the trunk road a few weeks back. Silly quick for what it is that car. Nice guy aswell, chatted to him in the petrol station for a while as he proudly told me how cheap his car was lol

172 phase 1
i live redcar east and could here him driving along marske bypass other nite lol, he had a polo g40 with a eaton charger before that, so noise doesnt realli bother him