ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Titanium no 204 - Picture Heavy

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
I've not posted any pics for a while so I thought I'd share these.....any comments positive or negative appreciated :) (....leave the 17"'s lone). hehehe.

DSC00567.jpg

I know......it need a splitter. Here it is, unfortunately I hit a rabbit going to work and it ripped it off.

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

....and a couple of the interior

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers Buddy, I'd only replace them with some 16" if any come up. But it's low enough to get away with them.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Them wheels suit the car perfectly and freshens the look immensly!!

Excellent work.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
It's a Trophy spoiler (Same as a V6 I think).

It actually drives great on the 17". The ride was a bit hard when it was on Koni's But it's on H&R' Coilies now and is just right.

PH1 Clio 172
Car looks great! I keep saying im gonna leave my PH1 standard but whenever i see cars with the PH2 strips + rear clusters etc it always makes me think twice..

Wheels look nice too, really suit the car!

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Thanks mate, I fixed the splitter last weekend so it should be back on this weekend.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
It's one that I got from Kwik-fit....I had to go back 4 time over about 9 months. They had to order a second one from the original because it kept blowing. It's now spot on.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Shes a tidy one alright, the wheels look the business.

Has the steering wheel been recovered ? It looks mint.

And why are you sayin no. 204 ?

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Yes, I have the steering wheel retrimmed. The 204 relates to the number (I know it aint particularly rare but it comes from a previous thread). If you've got a a ph 1 flamer then it's a whole lot rarer than a trophy.

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks awesome! Any idea if the light in the V6 spoiler is the same as the standard 172 light??

Not got a car
Looks nice, love the wheels, but wheel park so close to the kurb and chane f**king the wheels up.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Yes, I have the steering wheel retrimmed. The 204 relates to the number (I know it aint particularly rare but it comes from a previous thread). If you've got a a ph 1 flamer then it's a whole lot rarer than a trophy.

So how do I go about finding out what numero flamer I have ????