ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1's with unusual wheels - pic request

Will be looking at changing my wheels sometime in the distant future and have no idea what to go for.

We've all seen the 16" F1's and Turinis, so i want to see something different.

ph1's only please, perferably 172s.

Ta very much.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
DSC00044.gif

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i will post up when mine come...it could be a little while yet but i will post when i do, and before you ask, i am not saying what they are

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dont mean to hi-jack but anyone got a pic of a ph1 with 182 cup's on, sort of similar request lol

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I bought 16s and it's gone lower than with 15s cause the tyres are smaller. I don't think it can go any lower
DSC00041.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Rota GT3's in what ever colour goes with the car, silver/gold/black/red/pink

mid_rota_gt3g.jpg

Work equip wheels

work%20equip%2001.jpg

equip03g.gif

christopher will love me lol

Last edited:
lovely job. Cant quite imagine what they would look like on a ph1 clio though.

Might have to fire up photoshop tomorrow if im bored.

The last work's are cool as hell. Cant help but think they only belong on Hachi's though

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
nah look cool as fook on a ph1 even a ph2 and 3 lol i have a small fetish for the first equips atm

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i really dont see what the fuss is about F1's look crap in my eyes lol

Mr ramsey poor effects on your part not taking more pictures of the new rims tut tut :(

Heres some i tryed on mine when i was in germany, came off a passat so were quite wide not my cup of tea mind just wanted to see what it looked like

04082007156.jpg

04082007154.jpg

04082007160.jpg

Tom what colours your Ph1?

Titanium 182
I might end up going down that route. just seems a bit boring.

I loved the fact my valver was completely different on the cups, some people absolutely loved it, some absolutely hated it!

Hope to do something similar with the 172.

The wheels looked ace on your valver but can't help thinking they wouldn't really suit the Ph1 is all :rolleyes: I dunno its sounds "sheepy" but anthracite would looks cool :eek: or be crazy and blue :evil:

Petrol Blue 182.
4 wheels choices here lol

rota GT3's as said previously

DSC00305.jpg

Painted up Steeles

42-1.jpg

Porsche Cookie Cutters

PICT0498.jpg

And finally Turbines

PICT0511.jpg