ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PH2 172 Exhaust *urgent*

Clio 172
Hi Guys,

i was driving down the road and my back box fell off :dapprove:. i need to get a new exhaust ASAP, i need to be back on the road tomorrow, latest Monday morning. i've spoken to Renault and they want £350 for the parts(centre + back box) or £450 fitted ~ .

what do you guys recommend?

i need to have a look underneath my car, will i need a new exhaust mount? surely the centre section is damaged now? how can i tell if the centre section is damaged?

also with aftermarket exhuasts most of them are advertised as "catback" where is the cat in the exhaust? will a catback system included the centre pipe?

if anyone has a good condition standard centre section and back box please PM me.

what aftermarket exhausts should i be looking at i wouldnt want to be spending more than OEM prices.

thanks in advance.

stacky

ClioSport Club Member
  172 turbo
mine did the same rusted throuh driving along and a massive noise thought the engine bed in but back box fell of now i went ot k tec and got a hidden one on 350 i think and its stainless meaning will last alot longer?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Mine will drop of soon, but got no money to buy a new one so exhaust tape FTW

Go to a powerflow dealer...quoted me £280 for a full exhaust cat back can make it sound how you like