ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Rear Lights On A Black PH1

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
i've got black lights on mines atm n a think it looks alright, just they can be c***s at times. typical lexus light shite a suppose. kinda undecided on these =/ anyone got any pics? cheers in advance!

Storm Grey 200
I PMd you this. Dunno if it showed in the PM tho.

Or maybe its cause the car isnt really very black in this photo. Here is it again

DSCF6091.jpg

Flame Red Delight
^ that thing is like a mirror :D that is a really sweet car mate

What my car is going to look like soon i hope :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah the badge got removed by a moron (me) without checking if it was stuck on first ! The sport badge was stuck on, well, half stuck on .. so i whipped that off .. went to take the Renault badge off and SNAP.

Oops.

I have a new one to stick on now ;-)

Flame Red Delight
there you go mate i have exactly the same car, soon to have a phase rear 172 bumper though :D

SSL20754.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol that could well be the back of my car Callum.. ph2 rear lights and Dynamique spoiler.

Was so tempted to polish up my ph1 lights and put them back on, but think the ph2s do still look better.

Before:
n274300938_865354_1122.jpg

First day owning it, was a bit of a state.

After: