ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 steering wheel fitting to a ph1??????

Car  ph1 black 172
i know there is a thread somewhere but can i find it!!!!!!

anyone know where it is or how to do this transfer.

i know something has to be cut/filed away.

thanks
 
That thread is not the one everyone is on about mate...

There's one where someone actually did it and had pictures etc, that's the one I was trying to find.
 
Im guessing that'd be obvious if you took it off and had both wheels with you.

You could either ask the poster of that comment in the above thread for more info/pics in here... Or ask a mod/admin to use there amazing search powers to see if they could find the thread I'm talking about?? I am 99.9% sure I commented in it if that helps!!?!???
 
Im guessing that'd be obvious if you took it off and had both wheels with you.

You could either ask the poster of that comment in the above thread for more info/pics in here... Or ask a mod/admin to use there amazing search powers to see if they could find the thread I'm talking about?? I am 99.9% sure I commented in it if that helps!!?!???


yeah, think i will just have to take them off.

will see what happens and will take pictures etc if i can......
 
Back
Top