ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phase 1 wheels (lighter)

clio williams, Ph1 172

Just put the original phase 1 on my car (well not mine but what should have been on before) When I got the wheels from Adams_16v he put some phase 2 wheels on his and I had his old ones.

When we were swapping em I thought the phase 1s seemed a lot lighter, are they?? Or is my mind playin tricks on me.

When i put mine back on the car seemed a lot faster ( i presume because of the weight difference). Wicked fun. I nearly took off on a hump back bridge straight after putting them back on.

Makes me wanna sell my 17S and buy some lightweight 17s like OZ ones

I ditched the aftermarket wheels my 16v came with and got some original Phase 2s - much better looking and will stay that way as the car ages.

clio williams, Ph1 172

I do like phase 2 wheels. The five spoke never goes out of fashion, thats why I always get em. I love my 17s design though. Not too keen on the phase 1 wheels really, although they are a nice set and are kinda polished.

Nick Rs old phase1s where well PHAT!! they where plished just like new.

The Clio Phase1s look best on a street racer style R5GGT

BMW 320d Sport

Cheers Kev, those phase 1 were quality, I loved them. Only thing is my brakes are too big to ever put 15s back on again!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Those phase 2s on yours look mint mate. I do actually prefer the look of em i think. But your phase 1s are def a tidy set.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Looks spot on mate. have u had the wheels refurbed. Ill get some pics of mine with em on asap. Brun can you get me some good oil for my valver??

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea i had em refurbed mate

i still cant get a picture to show just how good they are

i can get u some oil mate, pm me, shipping is the only problem

Brun.

Yours is looking feckin good on those phase 1 turbins!! You have referbed them though aint you? They have lost there mirror effect. They look fecking good though. Mine will look like that without the mirror effect when i get them referbed.

As i mentiond earlier Nicks looked the best on the phase 1s as his was dropped sh*tloads and they where the mintest original wheels i have ever seens.

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea i had em refurbed, you should see em today, washed the car yesterday, cleaned the wheels really well, and geld the tyres too, lookin mint !

Willy2

I only saw the mirror finish phase 1s on a crappy R5 not a turbo, If i do get hold of the willy wheels i will get mine done and alternate cause im sad:)