ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 2 172 alloys on a non sport clio??

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
is there anyone on here that is running mk2 172 wheels on a non sport clio?

i am and wondering which is the best way to space them.

anyone used spacers??

:mad:

Burgandy 174 sport t
U need them at the back as they will rub on the struts at the back the fronts are fine although if u want them to sit out a little Im sure it will be fine.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
thats prob why theres a slight noise when goin round an island (quickly) but she passed her mot and everything has been checked.
thanks! i'l get that sorted.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
hiya,

i've just changed my car over to the 172 16" and when i go around long corners i get a noise too

so do i have to put 5mm spaces all around? Do i need new (longer) bolts?

interested in this too. had mine on for about a month and only get noise when i go round corners fast, which isnt often!! do we need bigger bolts if we get spacers?

how much are spacers btw?

DUB mk2 golf gti!
check the arch liners all round sumtimes they just need a bit of a punch back up into the arch!imk running the 172 16's lowerd 40mm!and on the rear the arch liners had dropd slightly,just push up slightly and tightend bolts!yer 5mm on the back!normal bolts will be fine.anything over 5mm spacing u need new hub sentrical ones.

RS Clio 200
MOFO just fitted my old ones to his car.
all he did was rip out the arch lining and the noise stopped

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i've got 6mm spacers on mine and lowered it 40mm and the rubbin has stopped!! ^^
p.s same bolts are still bein used